Windows 10 Network adapter stops working on laptop, ACPI Error

Squaler3

Hello everyone,

my specs: Asus ROG Strix G, i5-9300H, 8 GB RAM, GTX 1650 4 GB, 512GB SSD, Windows 10 Home

I'm having problems with the network adapter in my laptop - Intel® Wireless-AC 9560.

After a few minutes (2-3 min.) of gaming, the adapter just stops working. Therefore, the airplane mode is the only thing left in the connection settings.

During these drops, event viewer gets spammed with errors: ACPI Error, ID 10: (ACPI: ACPI BIOS is attempting to write to an illegal PCI Operation Region (0x4), Please contact your system vendor for technical assistance.), Netwtw08, ID 5002 (Intel(R) Wireless-AC 9560 160MHz : Has determined that the network adapter is not functioning properly.), Netwtw08, ID 5005 (Intel(R) Wireless-AC 9560 160MHz : Has encountered an internal error and has failed.), Netwtw08, ID 5006 (Intel(R) Wireless-AC 9560 160MHz : The version number is incorrect for this driver.), Netwtw08, ID 5008 (Intel(R) Wireless-AC 9560 160MHz : The network adapter has returned an invalid value to the driver.), Netwtw08, ID 5011 (Intel(R) Wireless-AC 9560 160MHz : A required parameter is missing from the registry.), Netwtw08, ID 5032 (5032 - Driver Miniport reset watchdog)

The only fix that seems to work temporarily are default BIOS settings, but whenever I boot up a game, it happens again. A few days ago, I thought I fixed it (I used a different way to install the drivers - directly by selecting files in the computer) because it was working properly for 3 days, but on the third day it crashed again. Then I updated the BIOS, and again, 3 days of uniterrupted gaming and on the third day, it crashed again.

This issue doesn't occur while browsing web, office work etc., only while gaming.

I've already exchanged tons of messages with Asus support, until we got into a stage where the guy just told me to send it into a repair shop for a diagnostics. But I'm no quitter, I've been having multiple issues with this laptop for the past 2 months, most of them fixed myself :D. Tho, I'm seriously getting frustrated...

Please, let me know if you need any additional info and yes, there may be some grammatical mistakes becuase I'm not a native speaker :confused:

Hello
Were those helpful
i was wondering about that wlan connection if it ie still worked i would rebuild it.
The second assumption is there something three-party software to use? which blocks?

Nope, it happend again. This time not even while gaming, but literally while I was browsing the web.

Back
Top Bottom