Windows 7 Network isnt working in my win 7 beta build 7000

Nece228

hi,
when i start computer and open inernet explorer everything is fine but after about minute my internet gone, and network manager (or whatever its called) says that my connection is limited. but in windows xp or any other os everything is fine. i have nvidia nforce 3, and my connection is with static ip.

hi,
when i start computer and open inernet explorer everything is fine but after about minute my internet gone, and network manager (or whatever its called) says that my connection is limited. but in windows xp or any other os everything is fine. i have nvidia nforce 3, and my connection is with static ip.

1. What is your Computer's SPECS? should include [ Make and Model if brand nane Desktop or Laptop [Example: Dell Inspiron 533 notebook,HP Pavilion 7955, desktop ] Installed OS Ex: Windows VIsta Ultimaex32 : LAN, Wirelees and Video card, Sound card. Total RAM and Speed . Silar information on MoBo, cpu, video, add-on cards
  2. What type of ISP : Telephone modem? Broadband Modem?if so Cable or DSL?
  3. Make and Model of Router
  4. Antivirus and Firewall(s) in your system?
Most likely causes:
  • Improper Network card drivers
  • Defective Netwok Cabeles [Ethernet]
  • Problem with Router Need a Firmware
  • Electromagnetic Inteference from devices like Cell phones /cordlesss phones
  • Problem at the ISP level
A very orderly and logcal trouble shoot requires at least the above and possibly more depending up on the responses.

Please post the above and any other data you can for a logical stepwise troubleshoot.

Last edited:
  1. What is your Computer's SPECS? should include [ Make and Model if brand nane Desktop or Laptop [Example: Dell Inspiron 533 notebook,HP Pavilion 7955, desktop ] Installed OS Ex: Windows VIsta Ultimaex32 : LAN, Wirelees and Video card, Sound card. Total RAM and Speed . Silar information on MoBo, cpu, video, add-on cards
  2. What type of ISP : Telephone modem? Broadband Modem?if so Cable or DSL?
  3. Make and Model of Router
  4. Antivirus and Firewall(s) in your system?
Most likely causes:
  • Improper Network card drivers
  • Defective Netwok Cabeles [Ethernet]
  • Problem with Router Need a Firmware
  • Electromagnetic Inteference from devices like Cell phones /cordlesss phones
  • Problem at the ISP level
A very orderly and logcal trpuleshoot requires at least the above and possibly more depening up on the responses.

Please post the above and any other data you can for a logical stepwise troubleshoot.
dont get me wrong, im not noob at computers, i know these methods. anyway i upgraded to build 7077 and it seems like the problem is solved

Back
Top Bottom