New 64 gb SSD

Rus

On my 80GB HDD I had 48GB of data. I cloned the data from my HDD to a new 64GB SSD using free EaseUS ToDo Backup 4.0. It came out perfectly with the correct partition alignment. I have over 6GB still available.

It couldn’t have gone smoother. I did not have to first install the original Win 7 that came with my Toshiba and re-install all my software programs as my computer, with the SSD, is identical to the information I had on my HDD but much faster.

After I create a system image using the Win 7 feature I’ll have an HDD as well as an image backup. Cool!!!!!
:stars::stars:

pbcopter

Honorable Member
Hi Rus,

I would suggest that you try to remove any unnessary data from the SSD. Only 6 GB free is really not very much free space.

Rus

Hi Rus,

I would suggest that you try to remove any unnessary data from the SSD. Only 6 GB free is really not very much free space.
I have a folder I created called Save and it is there that I download and/or store things. I had an excess of files in my Save folder that I moved to a flash drive and now I have 34gb of used space and 20gb of free space. Should be OK now. Thanks for the heads up.

This website is not affiliated, owned, or endorsed by Microsoft Corporation. It is a member of the Microsoft Partner Program.