Windows 7 New 64 gb SSD

Rus

On my 80GB HDD I had 48GB of data. I cloned the data from my HDD to a new 64GB SSD using free EaseUS ToDo Backup 4.0. It came out perfectly with the correct partition alignment. I have over 6GB still available.

It couldn’t have gone smoother. I did not have to first install the original Win 7 that came with my Toshiba and re-install all my software programs as my computer, with the SSD, is identical to the information I had on my HDD but much faster.

After I create a system image using the Win 7 feature I’ll have an HDD as well as an image backup. Cool!!!!!
:stars::stars:

Hi Rus,

I would suggest that you try to remove any unnessary data from the SSD. Only 6 GB free is really not very much free space.

Hi Rus,

I would suggest that you try to remove any unnessary data from the SSD. Only 6 GB free is really not very much free space.

I have a folder I created called Save and it is there that I download and/or store things. I had an excess of files in my Save folder that I moved to a flash drive and now I have 34gb of used space and 20gb of free space. Should be OK now. Thanks for the heads up.

icon14.gif

Back
Top Bottom