New Features and Changes

What do you think of the website's overall performance in terms of speed and connectivity?

• Worse and Slow!?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Windows 7 forums has a new moderator

Good luck and welcome to the moderators ,TorrentG .

Many thanks to all you guys and cheers for the site itself. Glad to be aboard. Awesome!

Welcome PatCooke to the Windows7 Forums Team

Please welcome PatCooke to the moderating team. Like TorrentG, his talents have not gone un-noticed and we are extremely pleased to have both members join the team.

Re: Welcome PatCooke to the Windows7 Forums Team

Thanks, Pat, for joining our team. I am confident that Pat is an ideal candidate to be a moderator and it is great to have him on the website in this capacity.

Please welcome whoosh as an Administrator!

After years of helpfulness, I am pleased to announce that whoosh has become administrator on the website. whoosh has functioned on the website as a moderator for quite awhile, and it is great to see him in this capacity. As administrator, whoosh will have a say on the inner workings of the website, as well as the ability to overrule moderator decisions. Thank you, whoosh, for your dedication to the website.

Welcome PatCooke, welcome TorrentG, pleasure to have you both here.

Re: Please welcome whoosh as an Administrator!

Thank you, whoosh, for your dedication to the website and congratulations on the promotion.

Thank you all so much . I will do my best to moderate with due care and thought for the effects of my actions . I will also try not to be a stranger . I mean I will when possible be around on the forum . Thanks again and all the best to you all :)

Welcome to the fold Whoosh.. :)

Congrats man.

Thanks kemical will do my best to uphold the good name of the forum :)

Congratulations on the promotion Whoosh! You'll certainly do a superb job as administrator, I believe you will not only uphold our good name, but also lift it higher. You are Whoosh, afterall.

Congratulations and welcome to the team :)
If you need any help, don't hesitate to contact me, via Skype or PM.
Just don't ask me anything about infractions :redface:

Welcome aboard, explorer!
If you need any help as to how to moderate, don't hesitate to contact me, via Skype or PM. :cool:

Welcome to the club, TorrentG! : )

You've been not only doing a perfect job troubleshooting, but also reporting many posts that needed attention.

Yes welcome ,PatCooke and hope you have a great time as a team member :)

Back
Top Bottom