Windows 7 New Hard Drive Benched-n-Rated.

With the extra cooling you might get the core to nearly a gig?

You must let us know how you get on as I'll be really interested to see the bench results...:cool:

That I believe is based off the basic 4890. There are few different versions of like 750core, 775core, 800core, 850core, 900core and the vapor x which is 950core.

not sure bout the 750 core but the rest are right.

All true, I just find GTX 275 superior to the ATI's best.

Now that sounds like it could be expensive... But I guess having the core a 1 gig is worth it

Review: Link Removed - Invalid URL

Link Removed due to 404 Error

True kemical, and a good idea to get the waterblock too. :) Sure it is a good idea to get it higher clocked for the same money, if so. And if it's not actually preoverclocked by the manufacturer. I just know in quite a few cases the overclocked GPUs make no difference at all.

Awesome replies, great review post link!

yea only thing i see stopping the 4890 be is the stock cooling :/, that'll get ripped off nehow :), with my current card with no oc's its impossible to play cod4MP, with it oced to where its at I was & able to try 800x600 @mp, received ok results, its playable :). Yea if the price is to high for the black edition i'll probly stick with the xfx XXX.

Great finds man.

Results are close sphew.

Thanks guys for your advice. I actually found updated drivers on the asus website. Uninstalled the old drivers installed the new. The graphics score has gone up to 6.5 and the overall PC score to 6.2 which reflects the speed of my raid hard drive.
Any comments welcome
I will try your benchmarks epk1950.

Last edited:
Thanks guys for your advice. I actually found updated drivers on the asus website. Uninstalled the old drivers installed the new. The graphics score has gone up to 6.5 and the overall PC score to 6.2 which reflects the speed of my raid hard drive.
Any comments welcome
I will try your benchmarks epk1950.

Glad to see your all sorted Nehoma..:)

Back