Windows 7 new to win 7

odin24seven

just wanted to say hi i am new to win 7 and love it so far coming from win xp big change. didnt like vista so never went to it but big hopes for 7. hope to chat more with you gays and help out when i can. have a great weekend.

Hello and Welcome to Windows7forums.. :)

I'm glad to hear you are enjoying Windows 7! It truly is a gem of an OS.. :) Hope to see you around the boards.. ;)

Cheers for now.

New to Windows 7

Hi All,

I am new to Windows 7 64bit and to this forum. I came from Windows XP Pro and now I have 7 Ultimate RTM. I must say I like it very much. Never did go to Vista after hearing all my friends telling me to stay away from it but now they all have changed their opinions about Windows 7. So far so good we'll see how everything goes :)

I am sure I will learn allot here.

Glad I found this site.

See-ya around,
Greg

Hi All,

I am new to Windows 7 64bit and to this forum. I came from Windows XP Pro and now I have 7 Ultimate RTM. I must say I like it very much. Never did go to Vista after hearing all my friends telling me to stay away from it but now they all have changed their opinions about Windows 7. So far so good we'll see how everything goes :)

I am sure I will learn allot here.

Glad I found this site.

See-ya around,
Greg

Welcome to Windows7forums.com Big Dog! :)

Yeah I'm in the same boat, using virtualization with Windows 7 RC1, I like it, I don't get the most out of it because of virtualization, but like what I see so far, I've been using Vista For 2 years now, so Windows 7 is not such a shock, I set it up to use 1 gb of ram and it goes well for it's got to play with!

You gotta love this site. My wife thinks I'm weird because I hang out here so much. The people here are amazing with their helpful attitude.

Did you install is as a dual boot/ upgrade from vista / or did you install windows 7 as your only os
i've recently gone back to xp and seen how many updates there are for it - im on a dual boot but i haven't used xp for a very long time, when you go back to it you realize how slow xp is

Hi.. New to Windows 7....

Hi,

Just New to Windows 7 .. (Windows 7 Rc ).. wanted to say Hi

I am Window user since after CPM++, DOS , win3.. since then every Windows I upgrade.. Though some I Got
Retails versions and Upgrades... I have quesstions.. but today I just wanted to Introduce Myself...

Have Hobby of Creation of Relational databes, G4 Programming and sqls....

Will talk to you in future...

Regards.... :):):redface:

I just came here too... I've just upgraded from Windows ME... so don't believe anything I have typed.

Hey look... I got Microsoft support again (whatever that is?)

Back