Windows 7 Nfroce drivers????

blade1

Nforce drivers????

Just wondering is there a Nforce driver out yet that works with Windows 7...i have a Abit AX78 motherboard, and have tried every Nforce driver going to try to get myself on the net, but every time i install then uninstall i get the same message in device manager....no Ethnic controler installed....i will have to uninstall Windows soon, only have 10 days left to activate.
Even my wireless Netgear dont work.:(

Last edited:
My main PC is using an ASUS M2N-E Mobo which uses nforce drivers and I haven't had a problem at all getting online since build 6801.. ;) I'd take a look in device manager and make sure there aren't more drivers missing.... If there aren't then you'll just have to search for the correct drivers.. which shouldn't be too hard to find.. Also, make sure it's nforce drivers you need.. I thought that board used a Marvell Gigabit Lan Driver...? I'd suggest using the latest available Windows Vista drivers (as they are suposed to work with 7) or the latest Windows 7 drivers (if available)...

Have you checked this site out yet? According to it your board uses a Marvell Gigabit Lan Driver for the ethernet controller... ;)

Link Removed - Invalid URL

My main PC is using an ASUS M2N-E Mobo which uses nforce drivers and I haven't had a problem at all getting online since build 6801.. ;) I'd take a look in device manager and make sure there aren't more drivers missing.... If there aren't then you'll just have to search for the correct drivers.. which shouldn't be too hard to find.. Also, make sure it's nforce drivers you need.. I thought that board used a Marvell Gigabit Lan Driver...? I'd suggest using the latest available Windows Vista drivers (as they are suposed to work with 7) or the latest Windows 7 drivers (if available)...

Yes you are right, it is a Marvell Gigabit Lan in the AX78, but i have even been to there website and downloaded the latest drivers but still no good....one good bit of news i have managed to get the Netgear wireless working, tried to update the drivers for the Ethernet controler through windows...but come back with nothing.
Also i have always installed Nforce drivers for this board, they have the Ethernet drivers in the package...but i will have another look for the Marvell Gigabit drivers.

Interesting.. I'll keep looking for ya too and see if I can find anything else.. I'll report back if I do.. ;)

Have you checked this site out yet? According to it your board uses a Marvell Gigabit Lan Driver for the ethernet controller... ;)

Universal abit > Motherboard, Digital Speakers, iDome, AirPace, Multimedia

Just been there and downloaded the Marvell Gigabit Lan Driver....but still no good.:(

Interesting.. I'll keep looking for ya too and see if I can find anything else.. I'll report back if I do.. ;)

Thank you for your help Radenigh....very appreciated.

Found the drivers, and up and working....these are the ones in case anybody else is struggling.

YK60X86.sys v9.11.11.3
Marvell Yukon Ethernet Controller Drivers

Last edited:
Back