Windows 7 Odd pixels showing in 2 different scenarios

Brennen81

Hello,

Could anyone help as to why I am having these odd pixels show? See picture attached. It either happens after the computer has gone to sleep or a very light version happens after I turn it on. It often crashes after it happens when it has gone to sleep or I after I have closed the and opened after a while (which may be the same thing as sleeping?). When it crashes I get a blue screen where it says it is performing a system check.

I am running Windows 7 on a Macbook Pro

Attachments

• IMG_1781.JPG
    IMG_1781.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 294
I would say it is a rendering problem - that could mean practically anything. But mainly problems with the video card, and / or its drivers. Do update everything there. The Windows (?) info about a system check is a sound one, it means Windows tries to fix it.

If you have a picture of when the problems started, you may use a restore point, Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Backup and Restore. But I would recommend to uninstall your video card drivers > then reinstall them, either the original or the latest.

With blue screens, http://windowsforum.com/threads/how-to-ask-for-help-with-a-bsod-problem.38837/

Back