Windows 8 Odd Problem In networking..

Make sure that you compress (zip) the .nfo file so that it has a .zip or .rar extension.
Click reply, then the Go Advanced button
Then select the PaperClip icon from the tool bar above to Add File, Select File, browse to the file, upload file, and done

Make sure that you compress (zip) the .nfo file so that it has a .zip or .rar extension.
Click reply, then the Go Advanced button
Then select the PaperClip icon from the tool bar above to Add File, Select File, browse to the file, upload file, and done

Can u give me an email to which I can send it to..coz the uploader is not uploading...I've zipped d file too.

Just upload it to your public folder on your SkyDrive, send me the link and I'll grab it from there.

First shot out of the bag.
You have an instance of mDNSresponder.exe running currently. Normally I would associate this with the Apple Bonjour service.
So.....
Open the services console by
Clicking Start and typing
services.msc
hit enter
scroll as needed to Bonjour Service
Double click it, stop it and set the startup type to disabled.
Reboot and see what happens.

Can you test you ability to connect to the internet by plugging your Realtek Network Adapter into your router using a Cat5 or better cable. Just to confirm that the problem is only with the wireless adapter.
With your computer connect in this manner please open another command prompt and type
ipconfig /all | clip
and paste the results into your next post.

Would you consider me downgrading my system from 64-bit to 32-bit??? Since I installed 32-bit win8 OSes on my parents' laptops and they aren't having such issues as mine.

Seems rather a drastic course of action in my opinion, as I have no reason to believe that the 32bit driver would provide any better results than the 64bit driver is currently providing and unless your parent's laptops are identical in every respect physically then there is no reason to expect identical results.
A couple other things I would try first.
Uninstall any third party security suites, in your case IObit software and anything else that might be present like (Comodo and or Zone Alarm, etc.,) replace all with MSE from here Spyware Protection | Free Spyware Protection | Microsoft Security Essentials
In some cases complete removal of such products may require a vendor specific proprietary removal tool, some of which can be found in this list here Security Software | SingularLabs
Double check and make sure that the native Windows firewall is not producing the problem by temporarily disabling it for testing.

Apparently,Win8 doesn't require MSE since it has Windows Defender of equal capacity. Secondly,I downloaded and used the tool to completely remove traces of IObit software that I had. What else can you suggest??

Sorry, you are absolutely correct Windows Defender is native. Sometimes I forget which forum I'm working in. Thanks for straightening me out on that one.
Frankly I'm running out of suggestions, except some information regarding your router. Check to see if there is a possible firmware update that may address the issue.
Try running it briefly without security (open) no encryption to check if there is potential overhead issues or other problems relating to the encryption you've chosen.
Select another channel at the extremes of what might be available Channel three (3) or eleven (11)
Disable IPv6 in the properties of your wireless network adapter.
Try safemode with networking by tapping the F8 key during POST
You never commented on whether or not the problem persists when you disable the wireless card and use the wired realtek adapter? I'm still curious about that?

EDIT: You also have "Connectify" installed on your computer. Which is typically used for sharing wireless connections more or less converting your computer to a wireless router. Not sure why or what's going on with that, but you might consider uninstalling it to see if that might be at issue.

Last edited by a moderator:
hey i installed Win7 Home Basic...and the internet is currently working fine with all the softwares. Will upgrade it to Windows 8 32-bit...and keep you updated. i think there is some kind of bug in the 64-bit version because if you are suggesting that Connectify is the source of the problem,then even my parents' laptops have that software but they haven't experienced any such issues, so why should it do anything to mine. Probably you are right. Thanx for your efforts by the way..:tickled_pink:

Back