Windows 7 Official Windows 7 Forums Logon UI's and Backgrounds for Windows 7

Mitchell_A

Essential Member
I am starting to produce logon UI's and backgrounds for Windows 7 officially representing Windows7Forums.com. In this thread, you'll find the latest, also feel free to post any you have, or requests to have them edited for the forum.

First up on the table is a beautiful fullscreen (looks fine at 16:9 too ;)) picture, courtesy of Anthony Kawalski, professional artist/photographer. Anthony lives in my town, and the picture was taken on the famous Bay of Fundy here in Nova Scotia.

Link Removed due to 404 Error
® Anthony Kawalski
Anthony's Website
Anthony's Facebook Page
More Information on the Bay of Fundy

Having problems with the image? Please download the fullsized version here: Link Removed due to 404 Error

You can set the image as your logon screen via this utility:
Link Removed - Invalid URL

Last edited:
Next up is a rather crappy picture from the Dominican Republic.
This picture overlooks one of the dolphin arenas at Sea World, with Mt. Isabella in the distant background. I'm not going to lie, this image really isn't that great and looks terrible at a 16:9 aspect ratio, but I included it anyway. ;)
Sea World (37).jpg
(Click on image in shaded window for full size)

Again, if you wish to use it as you're logon background, use the above provided utility. :D

Next is a sunset from a balcony at the Allegro Playa Dorada Resort, in the Dominican Republic:

Allegro Playa Dorado (80).jpg

(Again, click the image in shaded preview window for fullsize)

Hopefully I'll have some new Christmas/winter based images soon - I don't currently have a camera.

Back
Top Bottom