Windows 10 PC version available soon?

finalbarrage

sooo, when will they releace a preview of the PC version of windows 10? cause this is designed for tablets and phone.. TERRIBLE!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi

I'm not having problems running Windows 10 on a PC.
It runs from the desktop and isn't that different than Windows 7 in overall feel and appearance.

Once they get all the bugs worked out I think it will be pretty easy to use.

Many things are easier to access then they were in earlier versions of Windows.

There is going to be some learning curve, many of the menus are different but the fact that you can type almost anything you want to get to into the search box and get to it directly makes it fairly easy to get to anything you want to.

It's the first OS that I've run without a third party interface since Windows XP.

Mike

im not having any issues with the OS itself, its just that everything is obvioustly designed to be touchscreen friendly.. and it looks, and feels awefull..
i've had Win10 for 3 weeks now, and i hate it.
and the simplified style that they're going for looks more like its been made by a child.

Hi

I'm not crazy about the graphics either, seems like they could do better, (I've been a graphic designer for 50 years) but it doesn't look horsey on my 27" monitor.

Desktop_zpszd3jrsue.jpg

I wish they would make up their mind where menu items are going to be and stick with it, at least control panel still looks and works basicly the same and I know how to get to things from there.

Mike

Back