Windows 7 Personalization Gallery Windows 7

Now you've installed your shiny new os check out this page for new themes (which are growing daily) and gadgets. The screenshot shows one of the new themes from Microsoft and Bing!

Personalization Gallery - Windows themes, backgrounds and gadgets - Microsoft Windows

thnx for the share m8..themes are good, seems MS doesnt want to be behind the race from Google or Apple.

List of themes available as of today,
1. Zune
2. Pepsi
3. Avatar
4. Bings best
5. Happiness factory
6. Ducati
7. Porsche
8. Ferrari
9. Infiniti
10. Gears of war
11. Lugares Coloridos

Apart from this, all International themes available respective to each and every country.

Last edited:
I recently downloaded the Canada theme too... Awesome piccies.

Lol.. I wish Drew! I live in south London...... Hence my liking of the Canada picture :D

I'd love to visit one day.. We have a show airing on Sunday nights about Canada and it's history.. It's by a guy called Ray Mears a kind of 'survival expert' anyway he's just explaining about the first explorers and stuff, pretty good actually..

Where in Canada are you Drew?

'kem', u in Canada, too?

I didn't have to DL the Canada theme... came in the RC I have. Wonder if the RTM being shipped to me will have it...

Drew
when you install windows and put your country in the setup in will give you the localization stuff for that region if available so if you put Canada you would get the themes and in Internet explorer you would have a favorite called websites for Canada you can switch regions at anytime and you will then be given the items for that region.

Last edited:
Lol...Don't they have a 'Stampede' or something there? What's that like a Rodeo?

Flip 3D.pngFlip 3D.pngFlip 3D.pngFlip 3D.png

Back