Windows 7 Pivot Pro program fails installation on Windows 7 Pro

bobnm

After a hard disk failure and a fresh installation of Windows 7 the Pivot Pro program fails to install. After installing the program and rebooting Windows 7 as required by the program I get the message "Your configuration has changed. Please re-install Pivot software." Removing the program files before making a new installation does not change anything. The program ran on this this computer with the same Windows 7 Pro for a long time. Have not been able to find any Pivot Pro help for this program.

Thanks for any suggestions that may help solve this problem.

After a hard disk failure and a fresh installation of Windows 7 the Pivot Pro program fails to install. After installing the program and rebooting Windows 7 as required by the program I get the message "Your configuration has changed. Please re-install Pivot software." Removing the program files before making a new installation does not change anything. The program ran on this this computer with the same Windows 7 Pro for a long time. Have not been able to find any Pivot Pro help for this program.

Thanks for any suggestions that may help solve this problem.

I have found the Windows feature for screen rotation so will do without the bells and whistles of Pivot Pro. Sorry to have jumped the gun.

No problem bobnm.. If you should want any help in the future please post again. :)

Back