Windows 10 Play sound on HI-FI system through RF signal - Solved

Johncoool

Extraordinary Member
I am trying the find the correct way to play all sound on a HI-FI system. The HI-FI system that we have does not have anyway to plugin a connection.

So the only option is to use the RF Antenna.

Is there a way to so so from Windows with a built-in feature through WI-FI?

Is there a dedicated hardware for this kind of requirement?

No, not to my knowledge.
Your sets RF antenna is designed for radiostations on the FM-band 87.8 - 108 MHz.
WiFi uses GHz signals, a much higher frequency, besides your set does not support the network protocols used by WiFi.

I dont know, but to use it, if you found one, you should remove
the RF antenna cable cable from the set and replace it by an antenna, and remember a Bluetooth connention introduces some delay in the sound, sound and your picture get slightly out off sync.

I found a solution at a nearby shop. I will be testing it on Thursday and post the results here.

It is the same as using the car Bluetooth to RF + a 12 wall converter. Both can be found in the below links.

Solved!

I got the products and tested them today.

The sound came out very clear and no lag, but it requires to find a frequency that has no interference at all otherwise there will be white noise.

The disadvantage of this solution is that anyone that is nearby can pickup the signal from their radio because it is not encrypted.

Back