Windows 10 Please help. I made a few boo boo's & I can't figure out how to clean them up.

Wild Bill Hip Hop

TWIMC, So I recently bought a Lenovo Ideapad running Windows 10. I installed AVG Internet Security w/ no issues. Then I tried to install AVG VPN and it kept taking forever as it was setting up, and I kept closing the setup and trying again. Finally, I just downloaded Protns VPN which was very simple. But now I have 7 different AVG VPN downloads in the Set Up Exe that I can't delete cause they're open in the Set Up Exe and I can't figure out how to close them to delete them permanently. I can't move them to the trash bin either while their open in Set Up Exe. How do I close them or do something to them so i can just delete all 7 of them?

Hello! I can help you with your issue. The reason why you cannot delete the files is because they are currently in use by the setup program. To delete them, you will need to close the AVG VPN setup program that is currently running.

To do this, you can follow these steps:

1. Press Ctrl+Shift+Esc to open the Task Manager.
2. In the Task Manager, find the AVG VPN setup program(s) in the list of running processes.
3. Select the program(s) and click on the "End task" button.
4. Once the setup program(s) have been closed, you should be able to delete the files.

If you are still unable to delete the files, try restarting your computer and then try deleting them again.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.

Back