Windows 7 Please help me with this BSOD

arner21

When I first experienced BSOD I didn't care much about it so I just ignored it. But when time passes by my computer is now experiencing BSOD twice a day, Freezes my computer and automatically shut down by itself. Please help me I am just a noob. Thank you.
BSOD2.pngBSOD1.png
View attachment Seven Forums.zip
View attachment Dmp_files.zip
file:///C:/Users/Valued User/Desktop/RAMMon - SPD Info.html
P.S. The MSINFO 32 in SF Diagnostic Tool is making my computer Freeze before it ends and it's happening over and over. So I was not able to put it in the folder.

Last edited:
Hi arner21 and Welcome to The Forum.

STOP 0x00000124: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR
Usual causes:
Hardware, Incompatibility, May be driver corruption.

You have a lot of dump files that are blaming hardware. The ones that don't blame hardware have random stop codes, which also usually indicates hardware.
Old and incompatible drivers can and do cause issues with Windows 7, often giving false error codes. Random stop codes often indicate hardware issues.

As a Priority:

Update your Eset AV product to the latest version. There was an issue with an earlier version that could cause problems.

Rt86win7.sys Thu Feb 26 09:04:22 2009 Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller v7.046

RTKVHDA.sys Thu Jul 24 11:03:30 2008 Realtek HD Audio R2.65

Yonline.ahc Fri Jun 20 04:31:28 2008 Trying to locate information with regards this outdated file.

Stop 0x124 Checks
  • Ensure that none of the hardware is being overclocked.
  • Ensure that the machine is adequately cooled. Chase out those dust bunnies!
  • Make sure all hardware related drivers are up to date.
  • Possibly update the motherboard BIOS according to the manufacturer's instructions.
  • Always keep The Windows system itself up to date.
See this thread for additional pointers: Stop 0x124 - what it means and what to try

Let us know how it goes. If you get further problems with blue screens, attach your new dump files and details and we'll move on from there.

HTH.

Back