Windows 7 Printer for Banners

haplyss

Does anyone know of an inkjet printer that prints banners and works with windows 7?

By banners do you mean can print multipages from a single image to stick together? if so then all you need is a excellent banner application thats free.

Downloads

Easy Poster Printer enables you to print posters of any size (max 20x20 meters) with a regular printer.
Just drag n drop your picture into the application and click print.

Easy Poster Printer comes with a Windows Shell Extension that allows you to see thumbnails of your posters in Windows. This ensures that it is very easy to locate your posters in Windows for later use or sharing. Easy Poster Printer uses the latest technologies from Microsoft .NET, which ensures you a wide compatibility.

With Easy Poster Printer you can…

• Make posters of any size (max 20x20 meters) using a regular printer (A4 for example).
  • Save your poster and share it with others.
  • Print or Preview any page at any time.
  • Load, Clear, Rotate or Flip the poster image on the fly.
  • Define your poster size in Millimeters, Centimeters, Inch or even pages.
  • Adjust the poster size using build-in snap algorithms for up or down size.
  • See your posters as thumbnails in Windows Explorer (Vista or later only).
  • Save your own custom formats for easier reproduction.
  • Make high quality posters from regular images (super resample algorithm) (150-600 DPI)
  • Use Drag n Drop for both data-files and image-files.
  • Change background color
  • Copy and Paste images directly into the poster
TRANSLATE EPP TO YOUR LANGUAGE:
If you want to translate EPP to your language, please feel free.
Download the translation kit here: epp_engb-translate.zip
After translation, send the resx file to GD Software.
Send a message from the Contact page, and i will reply what address you should send the file to.
What's new in this release:
* Several minor bugs has been fixed.
* Added "Portuguese language of Brazil" - Thanks to Geraldo Souza for the translation.
Language: English, Dansk, Portuguese (Brazil)
Platforms: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 and 64 bit)
Version: 2.0.3.0

Hi

I used to have a printer that would print from a roll of paper.
If I remember right it would print a sheet 8.5 by 44 inches. It was just a inexpensive Inkjet printer.

There was this stand that sat behind the printer that held the roll of paper and the printed fed it from that.

It was either an Epson or an HP but it's been a while and I don't remember which one it was.

I do know that the paper rolls are still available from Amazon and other retailers so there must be printers that use them.

If you can track down the correct printer it would make printing banners easy.

Mike

Ps. Try this link, look at the bottom of the 3rd entry down, there is an option to see a list of printers that will print banners starting as low as $59.

Banner Printers Inkjet? - Google Search

Back
Top Bottom