Windows 8 Problem de Batterie HP pavilion dv6

jordin23

Bonjour,

Ma copine a un Pc HP pavilion dv6 qui déconne au niveau du rechargement de la batterie, je me suis dis que ça venait du chargeur de batterie, car quand on le branche rien ne s'allume ( n'y le voyant à coté du PAD et n'y le petit point blanc en dessous de l'embout qu'on branche pour qu'il charge).

Hier on est aller en chercher un à SuperU, mais ce n'est pas un chargeur officiel, c'est un chargeur multi fonction ( vendu avec plusieurs embouts pour plusieurs sortes d'ordinateur portable ), le mec du magasin essaye, ça marche, mais en arrivant chez nous, il déconne.

On appuie sur le bouton pour démarrer l'ordinateur, les 3 voyants s'allument et se re éteignent de suite. J'ai enlever la batterie de son ordinateur pendant environs 1h30 -2h, et il s'allume normalement, puis avec le peu de batterie qui là, il s'éteint.

J'ai tester le chargeur multi-fontion sur mon ordinateur, mon écran clignote (comme si il charge, puis charge plus, etc etc ), je crois que le chargeur de superU c'est de la mer**...
En puissance il est juste 5 Volt en moins que mon chargeur, donc ça devrait passer.

Donc, je résume :

Chargeur Multi-fonction : Les voyants s'allument, il devrait charger ? mais il s'éteint peu de temps après et parfois il arrive jusqu'au bureaux de windows ( pas souvent )

Chargeur Officiel : Ne charge carrément pas.

Si on enlève la Batterie HP pavilion dv6 pendant quelques heures, on dirait qu'elle se ressource ( 2% de batterie en 2H)

Ca pourrait venir d'où ?

Faux contact ? batterie morte ?

Ca fait 1 ans qu'elle a son ordinateur. Os: Windows Vista.

Merci de votre aide,
Bonne journée,

Cordialement,
En outre , j'ai trouvé une boutiques pour acheter une batterie de portable :
allez-vous me dire quelle l'un des meilleurs de la batterie

Merci d'avance

Attachments

• Batterie hp dv6.jpg
    Batterie hp dv6.jpg
    327.9 KB · Views: 604
Rough English Translation:

Hello,

My girlfriend has a HP pavilion dv6 Pc that silliness at recharging the battery, I say it came from the battery charger when using it because nothing turns on (no LED next to the PAD and there is the small white dot below the nozzle is plugged it to load).

Yesterday we go get one to SuperU, but it is not an official charger is a multi function charger (sold with several tips for many kinds of laptop), the guy tries store, it works, but on arriving home, we kidding.

You press the button to start the computer, the 3 LEDs turn on and off re on. I remove the battery from the computer for around 1:30-2am, and it lights up normally, then with the little battery there, he died.

I test the multi-fontion charger on my computer, my screen flashes (as if it loads and loads more, etc etc), I think the charger is superU sea ... **
Power it is just 5 Volt unless my charger, so it should pass.

So I summarize:

Charger Multi-function: The lights appear, it should load? but he died shortly after and sometimes it reaches the office windows (not often)

Official Magazine: Do not charge outright.

If we remove the [URL = 'http://www.prixbasbatterie.com/hp-pavilion-dv6.html] Battery HP pavilion dv6 [/ B] [/ I] [/ URL] for few hours, it looks like she resource (2% battery 2H)

It could come from where?

False contact? battery dead?

It's been one year she has her computer. OS: Windows Vista.

Thank you for your help,
Good day,

Regards,
In addition, I found a shop to buy a laptop battery:
will you tell me one of the best battery

Thank you in advance

Bonjour,

Ma copine a un Pc HP pavilion dv6 qui déconne au niveau du rechargement de la batterie, je me suis dis que ça venait du chargeur de batterie, car quand on le branche rien ne s'allume ( n'y le voyant à coté du PAD et n'y le petit point blanc en dessous de l'embout qu'on branche pour qu'il charge).

Hier on est aller en chercher un à SuperU, mais ce n'est pas un chargeur officiel, c'est un chargeur multi fonction ( vendu avec plusieurs embouts pour plusieurs sortes d'ordinateur portable ), le mec du magasin essaye, ça marche, mais en arrivant chez nous, il déconne.

On appuie sur le bouton pour démarrer l'ordinateur, les 3 voyants s'allument et se re éteignent de suite. J'ai enlever la batterie de son ordinateur pendant environs 1h30 -2h, et il s'allume normalement, puis avec le peu de batterie qui là, il s'éteint.

J'ai tester le chargeur multi-fontion sur mon ordinateur, mon écran clignote (comme si il charge, puis charge plus, etc etc ), je crois que le chargeur de superU c'est de la mer**...
En puissance il est juste 5 Volt en moins que mon chargeur, donc ça devrait passer.

Donc, je résume :

Chargeur Multi-fonction : Les voyants s'allument, il devrait charger ? mais il s'éteint peu de temps après et parfois il arrive jusqu'au bureaux de windows ( pas souvent )

Chargeur Officiel : Ne charge carrément pas.

Si on enlève la Batterie HP pavilion dv6 pendant quelques heures, on dirait qu'elle se ressource ( 2% de batterie en 2H)

Ca pourrait venir d'où ?

Faux contact ? batterie morte ?

Ca fait 1 ans qu'elle a son ordinateur. Os: Windows Vista.

Merci de votre aide,
Bonne journée,

Cordialement,
En outre , j'ai trouvé une boutiques pour acheter une batterie de portable :
allez-vous me dire quelle l'un des meilleurs de la batterie

Merci d'avance
Parlez-vous anglais?

Sort of got the gist of the question, I think.

It isn't clear whether the original charger works, is verified to not work, or you aren't sure and might be concerned that it is faulty and ruined the battery so you are afraid to use it. The description mentions it not working with the original battery installed but doesn't talk about testing it with the battery absent like you did with the store brand charger.

Computer batteries do wear out (lose their ability to retain a good charge), and they also fail through cells shorting out so that they not only don't hold a charge, they overwhelm the ability of the charger. You say your girlfriend got the computer a year ago but if it has Vista, I'm assuming she got it used and it is an old laptop. If the battery was what came with the laptop originally, it was probably way beyond its "best if used by" date.

Some diagnostics. If:
  • the original battery will not recharge when the charger is left on say overnight with the laptop shut off, and
  • the laptop remains dead with the charger plugged in and the battery installed, but
  • you get some activity with the charger plugged in and the battery removed
(This sounds like what you described), the original battery is probably bad. If you can still get an HP brand replacement battery, it will probably be much more expensive than a third party battery. Spend the money. I have never had good luck with third party computer batteries. If they have worked at all, they inevitably die soon after the warranty expires if they last that long. You will end up spending the money anyway plus have a lot of aggravation dealing with more bad/short-lived batteries.

The chargers are "all or nothing". They either work or don't work (at least effectively). You won't have a situation where a charger fails in a way that provides way too much voltage or current that can damage your computer or battery. Some have built in overload protection so they do not get damaged if a battery shorts out. If the original charger does not work when plugged into the laptop with the battery removed, see if it has a reset button. If not, it may have an internal gadget that will reset by itself when it cools down (leave it unplugged for half an hour after it fails and then try it with the battery removed). If it doesn't work but you get some activity when you use the store brand charger, it probably means that the battery took the charger with it when it failed.

I would offer the same advice on the charger as for the battery. The HP brand replacement charger will be much more expensive than third party chargers you may find. Spend the money. I have yet to find an inexpensive third party charger that was as good. They tend to provide inadequate current and/or inaccurate voltage. If the voltage is too high or it has adequate current but no current limiter in case of a short, you could end up damaging your laptop. It isn't worth trying to save a little money on a one-time expense.

If you aren't sure whether the laptop is still good, a battery failure won't typically hurt the laptop. Also, laptop failures that are power-related are typically all-or-nothing. If you can plug in a charger without the battery attached and get some activity (like the normal lights that come on when it powers up), it is probably OK. It would be unusual for a power-related problem to just damage specific internal parts other than power circuitry, which would affect everything.

J'ai repris le chemin proposé par Jrewing c'est à dire: outil d'administratio/gestion de l'ordinateur/gestionnaire de périphérique/batterie/batterie à contrôle ACPI: fonctionne correctement.
Puis j'ai cliqué sur "mettre à jour le pilote" sans être connecté à Internet et Oh Miracle ! ma batterie HP pavilion dv6 est repartie

you can find a new hp pavilion dv6 battery at here :batteriechargeurportable.fr new ,1 year warranty,60 days money back

Back