RICO

I have just installed W7 and think that it is a huge improvement over vista. the only problem that i have found so far is that some webpages don't open properly i have tryed installing adobe flash player and someother things but none seem to work i have tryed IE8 and mozilla firefox but it is the same for both. one of the webpages is facebook it doesn't come up in the normal format with all the adds. what is wrong and how do i fixed it.

Solution
It seems like the issue you're facing with webpages not loading properly on Windows 7 could be related to the Adobe Flash Player plugin. Here are some steps you can take to address this issue:

Steps to Fix Webpage Display Issue:​

1. Update Adobe Flash Player:
    • Ensure that you have the latest version of Adobe Flash Player installed on your system. Sometimes, outdated versions can cause compatibility issues with certain websites.
    []Enable Flash Player in Browsers:
    • Check if Flash Player is enabled in your web browsers (Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox). Here's how to enable it:
      • For Internet Explorer:
      • Click on the gear icon in the top right corner -> Manage add-ons -> Select...
It seems like the issue you're facing with webpages not loading properly on Windows 7 could be related to the Adobe Flash Player plugin. Here are some steps you can take to address this issue:

Steps to Fix Webpage Display Issue:​

1. Update Adobe Flash Player:
    • Ensure that you have the latest version of Adobe Flash Player installed on your system. Sometimes, outdated versions can cause compatibility issues with certain websites.
    []Enable Flash Player in Browsers:
    • Check if Flash Player is enabled in your web browsers (Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox). Here's how to enable it:
      • For Internet Explorer:
      • Click on the gear icon in the top right corner -> Manage add-ons -> Select "Shockwave Flash Object" -> Enable.
      • For Mozilla Firefox:
      • Click on the menu button -> Add-ons -> Plugins -> Make sure Shockwave Flash is set to "Always Activate."
    [
    ]Clear Browser Cache:
    • Clear the cache and cookies in your web browsers. Sometimes, stored data can cause display issues.
      • For Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Delete browsing history.
      • For Mozilla Firefox: Options -> Privacy & Security -> Clear Data.
    []Check Security Settings:
    • Ensure that your security settings in the browsers are not blocking Flash content. Adjust settings if necessary.
    [
    ]Compatibility Mode:
    • Try running the websites in compatibility mode. Right-click on the browser shortcut -> Properties -> Compatibility tab -> Check the box for "Run this program in compatibility mode for" -> Select Windows Vista.
    []Update Browsers:
    • Make sure that your browsers (Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox) are up to date. Outdated browsers may have compatibility issues with newer web technologies.
    [
    ]Alternative Solutions:
    • Consider using alternative browsers like Google Chrome, which has Flash built-in, or Microsoft Edge (the newer version) which supports the latest web technologies without needing Flash.

Additional Tips:​

• Ensure that your Windows 7 system is fully updated with the latest security and software updates.
      • Verify that your internet connection is stable and working correctly.
      By following these steps, you should be able to resolve the issue of webpages not loading properly on your Windows 7 system.

Solution
Back