Windows 7 Problem with game folder

eliko1020

Hello. Yesterday I removed (deleted) the game (Original game) "red faction guerrilla".
In Win7 game folder, the game there, not deleted.
Image:

48504703.jpg
What I need to do? How I need to delete this game from this folder?

tnx.

אליקו אהלן וברוך הבא לפורומים!
(Eliko, welcome to the forums - In Hebrew :)

You can delete or hide games. Scroll down to the bottom part of this page to see how:
Delete a game

Delete the game directory, Start menu shortcut and any saved games it may have saved in My Documents, and then clear all references to that game from your registry (if you need help doing so, let us know.)

You can also use 3rd party software like Revo Uninstaller, which have a 30 day free trial that is fully functional.

Games Explorer Folder - Delete a Game

1. Make sure Game Explorer Folder (GEF) is closed.
2. In the start menu type regedit and then press enter.
3. Find the game you don't want to be display in GEF.

• should be in: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\GameUX\
4. Just delete the Key that belongs to that game.
5. Open GEF and the game should be gone.

Example: If I want to delete Hidden & Dangerous 2 from my registry, I just need to delete this key.
{3F29E50B-538D-48A0-9F69-A632B5AA5308}.

אליקו אהלן וברוך הבא לפורומים!
(Eliko, welcome to the forums - In Hebrew :)

You can delete or hide games. Scroll down to the bottom part of this page to see how:
Delete a game

Untitled.png

Should be no problem at all, right click a game item >> Remove From List. Then right click on an empty spot in the game folder >> Refresh.

We PMed through this since he's English wasn't satisfying enough for him. My last post solved his problem.

Back