Windows 7 Problem with the network at school.

iJaxe

Hey everybody.
I have a problem. When I'm at the school and I use the network there, then my computer doesn't work. Sometimes 5 minutes after I've joined the network, then it won't work I have to turn it off by pressing the button. It really anoys me, and I need internet.
The weird thing is that it works perfect at home, on my private network, but NOT at the school.
Any help?
Thanks

//iJaxe

Sounds like the DHCP server isn't holding the IP address and maybe someone else is using the same IP causing it to drop you out

Hey everybody.
I have a problem. When I'm at the school and I use the network there, then my computer doesn't work. Sometimes 5 minutes after I've joined the network, then it won't work I have to turn it off by pressing the button. It really anoys me, and I need internet.
The weird thing is that it works perfect at home, on my private network, but NOT at the school.
Any help?
Thanks

//iJaxe

You don't say, what type of computer you are using, (laptop, desktop) you don't day what type of network you are using, (wired, wireless). Take a look at this article and see if it helps at all. You may experience connectivity issues or performance issues when you connect a mobile PC that is running Windows Vista or Windows 7 to a wireless access point

Back
Top Bottom