Problems with Outlook Error!!!

Hiram

Extraordinary Member
For the past two days, I have had no luck in sending emails due to Error 0X800CCC0E.

I've tried everything on the Internet, but nothing helps. I've repaired Office 2016. (I'm subscribed to Office 365), without any luck.

I apparently can receive, but keep getting the send error.

PLEEEEASE help. Thanks.

First thing to check is whether you are using the SMTP server and port your ISP tells you use.

What kind of email address are you using? Hotmail/live/outlook or gmail or something else?
Is it an POP or IMAP or something else?
(but don't show your full email address here!)

Hope this helps,
Henk

Last edited:
This sounds like a problem with your outbound (SMTP) email configuration. You basically have a mismatch on your SMTP port and encryption type.

Have you checked all the settings with your isp? Did they make any port changes recently?
The othetr reason for calling the isp is they may have shut down your outgoing because they detected a lot of spam recently.
That actually just happened to me today and I had no idea they did it until I called.

I'm sure that you can find those settings online based on his provider need to be good attention on some of the things that our friend have posted above check on the SSL settings and if it requires authentication for Outlook
if you let me know or your provider is I will look for the setting online for you to be more than happy to assist you

Thanks to all for your help. I will continue to monitor the situation, while considering your responses. I changed the Outgoing Server Port and I am receiving emails again. Praise the Lord!!!

Back