Windows 7 Programs Wont Minimize, (plz Help)

Kubira

Cant get rid of the slider

Beta was fine, no issues, i've installed the RC and also played a lil bit with the taskbar options..

I cant work out why, when i minimize a program it dissappears, its in the task manager, but gone from the task bar

Last edited:
That's an odd one.. Did you install the WDDM driver that comes through Windows Update? I know some were having visually related problems until they installed that.. once installed all the issues went away..

nope, that didnt help, any ideas?

here it is.....

Link Removed due to 404 Error

this is where they minimise to
I cant move this at all, it doest have properties, nor does it appear in the tool bars list....

hmm....

Last edited:
Which Video Card do you have installed and which driver did you install for that?

9500gt, nvidia, and they only have 1 drivers avail for it i think, its new one for win7

Im having the same problem with minimizing and closing. I also notice that i cannot move the page around.

Link Removed due to 404 Error

is there anyone who knows how to reset the taskbar to same as first boot, i dont mean set taskbar properties to default , ive done that.

I need to get rid of that thing (slider) the arrow is pointing at, it wont slide or move (i dont mean lock the taskbar).. Please help, its gotta be a fixable problem