PSU for Packard Bell

Martin Hickie

I have a Packard Bell imedia S3210 and i need to Power Supply that will fit the bracket. I could do by having the same one or a different one.

The PSU that the Packard Bell currently has is
HIPRO HP-D250AA0 250W

Does anyone where i can get one from??

You can order one straight from Packard Bell's website. I would get the physical measurements on it and see if you could order an aftermarket PSU of same size/fan position and would probably be cheaper.

http://www.packardbell.com/index.html

Last edited:
I assume that when you say "fit the bracket" there is something unique about the overall size and dimensions of the housing of the current PSU.
As best I can determine it is 137mmx128mmx64mm. So....... you'll be looking for something like these as potential replacements
So depending on where you're located you may either try getting on line or on the phone to some local vendors and see what the have in the way of MicroATX or SFX power supplies and then pay particular attention to the physical dimensions, it's likely that anything above the 250 Watt PSU you have currently will get the job done you'll just need to shop for one that will fit, or in the case of the second one I linked to has an adapter bracket.
Good luck.
Randy

I had a look at the power supplys but i want on that only has 1x 20-4 pin 1x 4 pin 2x sata and i need a 300w if possible to get

Back
Top Bottom