Windows 7 Q> about my video quality in windowsmediaplayer and gomplayer?

boblingwide

i bought a new computer and instal windows7 ultimate

this is my specs

Processor = Interl(R) Core(TM) i7-2600 CPU @3.40GHz, 3401 Mhz, 4 Core(s)
MotherBoard = ASUS P8Z68-V LE
VideoCard = MSI AMD Radeon HD 6770 1gbDDR5

my problem when i played a high quality movie in windows media player or gomplayer
the quality of the movie is not in a high quality and blury,
but when i played it in the ordinary dvdplayer(notAcomputer) but an ordinary dvdplayer
the quality is good and HD..

i installed all media codecs of windows7, and windowsmedia player and codecs in gomplayer, how come after i installed all the media codecs the quality of the movie that i played in windows mediaplayer and gomplayer is still blury, i tought after i install all the codecs my problem will be solved but its the same..

wat do u think is the problem?
is it the videocard that is not working properly in windows7?

i compared my old computer to my new, my old compter is i3,2gbrm,256vcard and my old computer is moch stronger when its comes to movie playing, what do u think is the problem?

plz help me i dont know what to do huhu

That board has onboard video, right? Have you tried playing the video without the add on card? I don't have a second video card so I can't try the switching capability..

Which slot is the card in, relative to the CPU, and have you changed any bios settings?

Does you sound setup seem to be normal and have you tried just using Stereo instead of high definition sound?

Is the High Quality DVD a Retail version or something you made?

Are you running the 32 or 64 bit version of Windows and how much memory do you have?

Did you try the video prior to installing Gom Player?

Last edited:
Back