Quote of the day

zigzag3143

Honorable Member
Microsoft MVP
Follow the path of the unsafe, independent thinker. Expose your ideas to the dangers of controversy. Speak your mind and fear less the label of 'crackpot' than the stigma of conformity. And on issues that seem important to you, stand up and be counted at any cost.”

Chauncey Depew

{US}​

Ciara

Become a student of change. It is the only thing that will remain constant !

J Anthony

Ciara

You'd be surprised how much it costs to look this cheap.

Dolly Parton

Dangaioh

"Kick logic out and do the impossible!"

- Kamina (Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann)

Last edited:

Pauli

Extraordinary Member
Premium Supporter
It takes courage to stand up and speak. It also takes courage to sit down and listen. - Winston Churchill

rbeldua

Honorable Member
The Closer You Look, The Harder You See

--some magician i dunno-- :scratch:

Pauli

Extraordinary Member
Premium Supporter
The optimist thinks that this is the best of all possible worlds, and the pessimist knows it. - J. Robert Oppenheimer

Pauli

Extraordinary Member
Premium Supporter
Reprove not a scorner, lest he hate thee; rebuke a wise man, and he will love thee. - Bible, Proverbs 9:8.

"Love is not about possession.
Love is about appreciation.”

― Osho

Pauli

Extraordinary Member
Premium Supporter
Comment: our loved ones are not ours, it's more that we should be theirs, St. Luke 10:25-37 - even for strangers.

"The contours of all our virtues are shaped by adversity" - Shantaram, by Gregory David Roberts

Pauli

Extraordinary Member
Premium Supporter
Ref. to GusGus: "Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend." - Proverbs 27:17

Martin Luther wondered what we will do in Heaven, since there will be no toil, no sickness, no weariness... he thought it might just be booooring.

“Right is right even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong even if everyone is doing it.”

Augustine of Hippo

TerryLP

Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress.
But then I repeat myself. -- Mark Twain

This website is not affiliated, owned, or endorsed by Microsoft Corporation. It is a member of the Microsoft Partner Program.