Quotes That Inspire (Or Not)

A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous.

Ingrid Bergman

"When a friend is in trouble, don't annoy him by asking if there is anything you can do. Think up something appropriate and do it"

--Edgar Watson Howe--

"When your dad is mad and asks you, “Do I look stupid?” Don’t answer him"

---anonymous--

"A two-year-old is kind of like having a blender, but you don't have a top for it. "

--Jerry Seinfeld--

[FONT=georgia, bookman old style, palatino linotype, book antiqua, palatino, trebuchet ms, helvetica, garamond, sans-serif, arial, verdana, avante garde, century gothic, comic sans ms, times, times new roman, serif]"As long as the world is turning and spinning, we're gonna be dizzy and we're gonna make mistakes. "

~Mel Brooks[/FONT][FONT=georgia, bookman old style, palatino linotype, book antiqua, palatino, trebuchet ms, helvetica, garamond, sans-serif, arial, verdana, avante garde, century gothic, comic sans ms, times, times new roman, serif]~[/FONT]

I don't believe in the after life, although I am bringing a change of underwear.

--woody allen--

A stockbroker urged me to buy a stock that would triple its value every year. I told him, "At my age, I don't even buy green bananas."

Claude Pepper

"Now they show you how detergents take out bloodstains, a pretty violent image there. I think if you've got a T-shirt with a bloodstain all over it, maybe laundry isn't your biggest problem. Maybe you should get rid of the body before you do the wash."

--Jerry Seinfeld--

"There is in friendship something of all relations, and something above them all. It is the golden thread that ties the heart of all the world."

--John Evelyn--

Back