Windows 8 Radeon driver problem.

STM123

I have a HP Pavilion dv6-6121se here are its specs i recently upgraded to windows 8 pro and my games got slower and in game options i could only select directx 9 until later i got battlefield 4 and it says gpu cant buffer frame and it said gpu was intel hd 3000 i checked system info and saw it recognized my hd 6400m series card as 7400m series this wasnt right because i had 6400m as hp said in its page and in win7 the catalyst software was there but it is not there now. so i downloaded win8 driver from this page click here for it but nothing worked.

Installed successfully, system recognizes it but when i play battlefield 4 it still doesn't work and says gpu intel hd 3000 and no improvement in gaming.

Can you enter the bios and see if there is a setting for making the add in card/GPU as default or turning off the graphics on the CPU.

Ok I will check and I forgot to say in the catalyst software I can't do any settings it only says display no other tabs like power switchable graphics.

Yes but no solution and my bios hardly does anything it doesn't have most advanced options sorry for late reply

Back
Top Bottom