Windows 7 Random 124 BSOD in Windows 7 32-bit!

Techvidual

I am experiencing random BSOD restarts on my Windows 7 PC since I bought it a couple of months ago. These are my specs and the steps I have tried.

Configuration:
Processor:
Intel Core i3 530 Processor 2.93 Ghz
Tested with Intel's diagnostic tool, and did not find any problems.

DDR3 1333MHz Memory 2X2GB
RAM Details:
Brand: A-Data
I ran the system on a single module at a time, but the restarts continue with each of the modules.
Then I ran memtest, it passed. i even used a Corsair 2GB stck instead of these 2 sticks, but no results.

ATi Radeon HD5450 Graphics Card
Removed the graphics card, uninstalled the ATi drivers, and ran the PC on onboard graphics, using Intel graphics drivers, still the problem persists.

Seagate Barracuda 500GB Hard Disk
Used another hard disk, but no results.

Windows 7 32-bit (Latest Drivers and Updates Installed)
Re-installed 3-4 times with different discs, updated, no use. The PC restarts with a BSOD even on a clean, fresh installation, with just the basic drivers installed.

Power Supply:
Make/Model: Intex Smart IT 2045S+
Wattage: 450W
My dealer used another power supply, but the problem continued.

Motherboard: Intel DH55TC
Thought it was the culprit and got it replaced, but to no avail!

Despite all these steps, I am experiencing blue screen restarts at random intervals, such as Internet browsing, playing music, transferring files to phones and USB drives, or when working with office documents. However when I used XP, the BSODs stopped! What might be the problem, and how can I solve it? I am exasperated with this issue.

Hello and Welcome to windows7forums. : )

However when I used XP, the BSODs stopped! What might be the problem, and how can I solve it? I am exasperated with this issue.

It could be happening due to hardware deffect or its wrong settings in the bios, or because of an old driver or incompatible software. Could you submit some information for analysis:

1. http://windows7forums.com/blue-screen-death-bsod/55603-sf-diagnostic-tool.html

2. CPU-Z memory tab snip + RAMMON txt report:
http://windows7forums.com/blue-scre...mportant-every-thread-starter-please-see.html

Back