Windows 7 Random BSOD. More info inside!

Starfade

Hello there, I joined this forum to find help with a problem I've got with my new PC. I traded this PC for my old laptop a few days ago and since I've been using it I've been getting various random blue screens and restarts, all without warning and I hope you guys can help me with solving this issue so that I can enjoy my new plaything.

Added you will find the output folder of BSOD. I am anything but technical, so I apologize in advance for the lack of concrete data I can provide you with.

· OS - Windows 7
· x64 ?
· The owner tells me it was Windows 7
· As it was a custom build, he has to install 7 himself.
· Age of system: He tells me a year.
· Age of OS installation - a few days, I reinstalled wiondows 7 because of the BSOD appearing at random times, but that didn't solve anything.?

· I have added my DXDiag in here, various logs and ther contents of my minidump folder, if you need more let me know! I hope I have provided you with all the info you'll need.

I hope this is all you'll need, and I would be really thankful if you could help me solve this problem.

Greetz,

Chris

Attachments

• BSOD.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,115
Welcome.

2) Update Realtek lan driver:

Rt64win7 Rt64win7.sys Thu Feb 26 04:04:13 2009

Realtek

3) Visit motherboard site. Download/utilities section. Install latest ATK0110 to update this:

ASACPI ASACPI.sys Sun Mar 27 22:30:36 2005

I'm sorry, I am below average when it comes to these things..update the what? Where? How? On the realtek site I get a whole list of things I can download and I am unsure what to grab..sorry if this is annoyingly stupid, better safe than sorry I guess..

I don't know which motherboard I have, is there a way to find that out?

PS: thanks for the fast reply!

Use CPU-Z to find motherboard model. It doesn't matter though, you can grab it from any motherboard on ASUS' site. It's all the same.

For Realtek, use Win7 auto installation.

Going to need those 2 screenshots of CPU-Z too, that my signature speaks of.

Uploaded the 2 pics for you, going to update if I find a driver on the ASUS website..can't find anything at all, but what is win 7 auto installation, and how can I get it to update the driver?

Told you I was very untechnical when it comes to computer stuff...:p

Attachments

• Memory.jpg
    Memory.jpg
    132.9 KB · Views: 358
  • Speed.jpg
    Speed.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 355
Last edited:
wait..what?

PS: really thanks for all the responses..I am trying to understand all of it, that's the difficult part..

Done all, the only BSOD left is the one giving an error with "ATIKMDAG.SYS"...

What is this?

Then the RAM is under warranty. Contact the manufacturer and ask for entire RAM replaced free of charge...a.k.a...RMA.

It's not, it's a custom build that I got a week ago from the guy who had built it..a year ago. :(

Back
Top Bottom