Windows 7 Random DLLS Being corrupted! PLEASE HELP!!!!

colt05

Hello!
I really need help! Some DLLs are randomly being corrupted on my computer and, according to Webroot, I don't have a virus. Some things that have stopped working are Audacity (wxbase28u_vc_custom.dll), Audiosurf (it started working again?!), and Java (net.dll). The net.dll file is all 0s in HxD. Minecraft still runs even though it requires Java. My computer wasn't acting weird before this problem. It seems to be happening randomly. Please help before this virus gets to a file in my Windows folder!
Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
I would grab several other scanning utilities such as TSSDKiller, malware bytes and spybot and run them all in safe mode. A fairly common behavior in more advanced malware is the ability to inject code into other processes and the IAT. Targetting DLLs is pretty common.

I would grab several other scanning utilities such as TSSDKiller, malware bytes and spybot and run them all in safe mode. A fairly common behavior in more advanced malware is the ability to inject code into other processes and the IAT. Targetting DLLs is pretty common.
Thank you so much! I have another problem! Webroot just said THREE programs that I use are W32.Trojan.Gen. I think my computer is going to be broken soon. Any suggestions? I am pretty careful when downloading.
EDIT: TDSSKiller only scanned 493 objects. It found my proxy software.

Back
Top Bottom