Windows 7 Random with suspision on ram faulty

acolis

Honorable Member
Posted on other forum as well, there was a problem with the hl.exe proccess (counter strike 1.6)

When i did all the steps here also received bsod when first started the ram program(thats why ram suspicious)

this is all the information zipped:
no cpuz screenshot, instead a speccy reports.
your forum software reports
and the info i posted on the other foruim.

power supply: enermax 400 or 500W
all other info included.

Hope i could resolkve it couse its very frustate.

Other info:
all the bsod's startted after buying razer deathrader mouse and installing its software.
alsoi changed the screen resoulution in counter strike to widescreen 1680X1050
cant think of any othert changes to the system.

memory.jpg

spd1.jpg
spd2.jpg
spd3.jpg
spd4.jpg

Attachments

• BSOD reports.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 338
  • 010712-17031-01.dmp
    323.8 KB · Views: 408
  • 010712-17734-01.dmp
    281.1 KB · Views: 394
Last edited:
Hi acolis and Welcome to The Forum.

I've seen a few incidences were Razer drivers have been to blame. Can you check you have the latest possible drivers for your mouse from the Razer website?

Looks like you may need to tweak your ram voltage settings especially when using the four slots. Need to get trouble or nmsuk to have a look for you.

Yes as Elmer has indicated, you will likely need to bump your DDR3 Voltage a bit. Get in your BIOS setup utility and Under MB Intelligent Tweaker (M.I.T.) look for something called DDR3 Voltage. It is currently defaulting to 1.5 and you need to incrementally increase that until your build becomes stable. Try jumping it to 1.56 and test for a while if problems persist try 1.58 or 1.6, mine stabilized at 1.58. As I said you can do it incrementally starting with I believe 1.52 (your board may be different) and I wouldn't increase it past the point where it stabilizes (no need).
Good luck and
Let us know how that works out for you.
Regards
Randy

Yes as Elmer has indicated, you will likely need to bump your DDR3 Voltage a bit. Get in your BIOS setup utility and Under MB Intelligent Tweaker (M.I.T.) look for something called DDR3 Voltage. It is currently defaulting to 1.5 and you need to incrementally increase that until your build becomes stable. Try jumping it to 1.56 and test for a while if problems persist try 1.58 or 1.6, mine stabilized at 1.58. As I said you can do it incrementally starting with I believe 1.52 (your board may be different) and I wouldn't increase it past the point where it stabilizes (no need).
Good luck and
Let us know how that works out for you.
Regards
Randy

Got into the bios settings, changed the voltage to +0.050 and in the PC health it says it runs now at 1.650, so the auto voltage was 1.6 meaning im already higher than what u pointed.

|OFF TOPIC|
Where can i find a guide explaining all the bios settings?
not the obvious ones, more like the "spread spectrum, Qck, bridging, and other srttings without any explanation"?

|EDIT|
1.650 not working going to 1.7

Last edited:
Could it be, since your RAM voltage was already set at 1.65, that you have employed AMD OverDrive to overclock your system already. I couldn't help but notice that you have
aoddriver2.sys AMD OverDrive Service Driver
Perhaps if you are overclocking any of your hardware components (CPU, Memory, Graphics Card) currently you should consider returning everything to normal (auto/default), uninstalling AMD OverDrive and seeing how the computer performs.
Please re-run CPUz and include snip images of ALL Tabs including CPU as well as MainBoard, (memory and all slots populated with memory modules under the SPD tab again).
Thanks
Randy

Back