Windows 7 Rare BSOD just became too common

Test them together.\
If it fails, test them individually - it may/may not work, but it won't hurt anything.

Well, answered the question as to whether the latest Nvidia drivers fixed Skyrim's issue...that's a big fat NO. BAD_POOL_HEADER in-game, followed by a PFN_LIST_CORRUPT shortly after reboot. I first restarted in safe mode, no issue, then in normal mode (it was in the normal boot-up that it happened).

The thing is, looking at the most common error, it is PFN_LIST_CORRUPT, and the most common parameter 1 is 0x99. Maybe that is a clue. There is a sort of consistency in the BSOD events there, and that whenever they start in Skyrim, they are guaranteed to happen, you won't be disappointed - I've heard people say no two gaming sessions are identical, but when the errors weren't happening, they really weren't, and when they were it was like someone flicked a switch.

I have to figure out how to properly set up the computer to boot from the memtest CD. It wouldn't let me for some reason, probably pressing wrong buttons.

CPUID Hardware Monitor didn't display anything concerning, GPU was around 70 degrees (no over-heating, as it was there on Sunday with the other games).

No malware is confirmed, also.

Last edited:
Just grabbed Prime95, will test with it. Unfortunately, either I didn't set the boot order correctly, or didn't burn the ISO properly - memtest just won't boot from the disk. I saw the CD/DVD drive as first in the load order in setup, so...

That said, suffered a SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED while testing Star Trek Online last night. I had successfully gone through two 1-hour play sessions, and was in another session by about thirty or so minutes when it happened. Left the computer off, and waited until this morning to turn it back on, a good eleven hours later. MEMORY_MANAGEMENT then struck! It seems some BSOD events guarantee an additional one no matter how long the computer is turned off.

Hi-ho, it's off to test the RAM I go...

Prime95 isn't a replacement for Memtest86+ - so keep trying to run it.

Did you use an ISO burner to burn the ISO to the disk? If not, and you just copied the .iso to the disk - it won't be bootable.

Can you access your BIOS/UEFI? If so, set the boot order to boot from the CD/DVD first.
UEFI/Secure Boot can cause some issues with booting from non-Secure Boot aware media - so that could also be a problem.

What's the make and model of your system/motherboard?

I used Nero Burning ROM, and chose the CD-ROM (ISO) option. I'll have to ask my brother, since we managed to get SeaTools for DOS running back in February.

The motherboard is an Asus M4A78LT-M-LE.

EDIT: Add a black screen into the mix. The computer auto-rebooted (no gaming, just internet surfing), but it hung at the screen listing all the devices it was detecting and booting up (possibly because I disabled auto-restart on blue screens?). Then, shortly after rebooting into Windows, got KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED. With the hard reset minus a blue screen, I'm certainly inclined to believe it's hardware.

EDIT 2: While we were looking over the setup, confirming the boot order *is* correct, there was a BSOD. Yep, discarded 'changes' because we'd made no extra ones (meaning I've done the bootable disc wrong), and then a MEMORY_MANAGEMENT struck immediately afterwards. This was completely outside of Windows. It hasn't been logged at all by Nirsoft.

EDIT 3: I also burned the file wrong. Meant to extract it first, not just dump the zipped file on the disc. D'oh!

Last edited:
1) You cannot have a BSOD unless Windows has started to load.

2) The stuff to generate a BSOD loads before the stuff to capture it - so it's possible to get a BSOD that occurs before Windows can recognize it.

3) The earlier in the boot process that a BSOD occurs, then more likely it is that it's a low-level problem.
They are usually caused by one of these things:
- borked (broken) hardware (several different procedures used to isolate the problem device)
- BIOS issues (check for updates at the motherboard manufacturer's website)
- overclocking - You'll know if you're overclocking or not. If uncertain we can suggest things to check.
- compatibility issues (3rd party hardware/drivers) that load early in the boot process
- low-level driver problems - that load early in the boot process
- or even malware (scanned for when we ask for hardware diagnostics from Initial Hardware Diagnostics or Hardware Diagnostics ).

FWIW - a while back (about 1½ years ago) I saw several memory problems with the M4 series of motherboards. Here's what I wrote:
Just FYI - a recent poster (early Nov 2011) states that they were advised by Asus to manually set their memory settings/timings/voltages because of issues with the M4 series of motherboards.
You can get the settings/timings/voltages from the website of your RAM manufacturer.
In short, I suggest that you not use the "Auto" setting for memory in the BIOS. Rather I'd suggest that you get the settings/timings/voltages recommended by the RAM manufacturer and manually enter those in your BIOS.

Good luck, let us know the results of MemTest86+

Didn't have to wait very long on memtest. On the first pass, at Test #6, it got stuck at 77%. The errors were off the chart! Rebooted, went through again, and it got stuck on Test #2 at 24% then 40% (first pass). Will have to try again in a short while, but it didn't look good at all. My remark was," Holy mother of!"

I performed it after a DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD while working in Photoshop. The computer may remark on the games I play, but I draw the line at it criticising my approach to cartography and shaping subcontinents!

EDIT: On both the third and fourth passes I had to completely abandon the memtest86+ because it had an 'Unexpected Interruption - Halted' error, and on the fifth pass it just hung at 7 seconds. So far we haven't mucked with the default settings on the RAM, but we have used the same settings since June 2011 without any issue, and I've used far more memory intensive programs than Skyrim in that time (the compilers for the Stalker level editor require a 64-bit system for most processes or they run out of memory - they easily hit 2gb RAM). I would have thought we'd notice issues well before December 19th (when the very first PFN_LIST_CORRUPT happened - absolutely error free for over a year before that except for one special exception last May).

Last edited:
Yep, tested again last night with Photoshop after a whole day without issue. Photoshop appears okay if left up and idle on either monitor, even with images loaded, but not when I am actively drawing in it with my tablet. It now leads to a guaranteed BSOD, and if this is memory related (I do and don't trust the memtest86+ from what I've heard about it), a program that uses 800mb+ of RAM is going to cause the same problems any game is.

Memtest is reliable as far as it goes. It's very reliable when it says that there are errors, but it doesn't always detect errors that occur under stressful situations. Have you replaced the sticks that are spitting out errors? If not, then it's likely that the problems will continue.

Under stressful conditions Prime95 Blend test is better (IMO).

We've ordered new RAM, should arrive by the end of the week. It came as a surprise when the errors started in Photoshop, since they'd always been random in Windows and not tied to a particular event (unless it was a prior BSOD and I'd allowed the computer to reboot).

Just a guess, but the conditions inside the memory chip may be deteriorating as time goes on - causing more errors. The more memory intensive a program, then more likely it is to cause problems, but that will also depend on which parts of the memory that it access'

New RAM installed, 8gb this time. Turns out we didn't have matched RAM before, and one of the sticks came with the computer (brother thought we had 8gb when it was in fact 4gb). Won't have the opportunity to do much at the moment, fearing power cut any moment while work is being carried out in the area (one happened last night while I was out, family member thought the computer had completely gone!).

I did run memtest86+ prior to the replacement, and the RAM actually passed and got to a second pass. I allowed it to reboot into Windows, quickly tested Prime95, then cancelled because I didn't think it would be worth it. Shortly after, UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP happened with a parameter 1 of 0x00000008 (everything I read indicates memory related, and hardware in particular), and I wanted to do another memtest - the computer wouldn't boot up properly, it just sat there and *eventually* responded after several attempts. New RAM was installed after that, hoping it fixes the problems - tested Photoshop, it seemed compliant enough and didn't have any error where before a BSOD was guaranteed.

I think the memtest worked tonight because the computer had been stable all day long. Tuesday, yesterday and today I've only used the internet and watched a few videos, no Photoshop or anything else. On Sunday, it was right after a BSOD, and not one of the tests successfully completed, so I probably caught it in the act of throwing a tantrum.

Last edited:
Memory problems are complex - as there's physical memory, virtual memory, CPU cache, RAM, the memory controller, video RAM, etc. MemTest86+ and Prime95 are the primary tests that we use - but in the end it's replacing the RAM that tells you if it's the RAM or not.

Well, I've been wondering if I should have tried Driver Verifier before mucking about with RAM, but realised that in the case of corrupt memory, drivers accessing it will trigger BSODs. That means Driver Verifier wouldn't have helped out much if I suspected RAM (how to tell if it was purely the drivers or the RAM from that test?), and the only route to go was RAM first, drivers later if necessary.

Unfortunately, the errors haven't been resolved. PFN_LIST_CORRUPT 0x99 and BAD_POOL_HEADER (after reboot, a 'cascade' type of BSOD - instability in the system from somewhere) 0x03. When reviewing the drivers each BSOD lists, they are always different, although ntoskrnl.exe has appeared a number of times (core OS file, so can't be responsible). Considering a full reinstall in any case, but apart from that, how can Driver Verifier help? If it's a memory controller on the motherboard, then there's the good chance a BSOD is guaranteed with Driver Verifier anyway. If it's another memory element...

I was only on the internet when the BSOD happened. No gaming or Photoshop since the new RAM (except immediately after, Photoshop played nice with me, but then I left it because of a supposed planned power cut). I tested with memtest86+ again (don't know why, new RAM afterall), and it actually failed. There was an unexpected interrupt and then I had to abandon a test because the errors were just stacking up. While we are using the default manufacturer settings, I doubt that has much to do with it since we'd been doing that with the previous RAM since June 2011 without any issue whatsoever. After the BAD_POOL_HEADER, the computer actually refused to boot up properly, so I had to leave it for a bit.

Last edited:
Driver Verifier, if set to verify 3rd party drivers, can tell you (by NOT crashing) that 3rd party drivers probably aren't to blame.
Here's my canned speech about multiple different errors:
The differing error codes are usually symptomatic of a lower level problem within the system. They are usually caused by one of these things:
- borked (broken) hardware (several different procedures used to isolate the problem device)
- overclocking - You'll know if you're overclocking or not. If uncertain we can suggest things to check.
- compatibility issues (3rd party hardware/drivers)
- low-level driver problems
- or even malware (scanned for when we ask for hardware diagnostics from Initial Hardware Diagnostics or Hardware Diagnostics ).

When we analyze BSOD's, our suggestions are first based on fixing ALL potential 3rd party problems.
Once we've done that, then we can be relatively sure that it's not a 3rd party driver problem (which are over 90% of all BSOD's).
Then we work on figuring if it's hardware or Windows - and that can be done in several different ways.

Sticking to a firm procedure will help to nail this down. We can't continue to bounce around like we have for the last 6 pages of posts. Please submit the latest memory dumps and we will focus solely on eliminating 3rd party problems (which we last did on page 4). Once that's done, then we can move back to the hardware analysis or the reinstall of Windows.

Continue to zip up and upload the memory dumps from C:\Windows\Minidump. Once the possible 3rd party causes are eliminated - then we can start with the hardware diagnostics, or with a wipe and a "clean" reinstall of Windows (instructions here: Canned Speeches ) If you do the "clean" install and still have problems - then, again, it's most likely hardware - but we still have to look at the memory dumps and rule out the 3rd party stuff (but it'll be easier if you follow the guide for a "clean" install).

I've started Driver Verifier, hoping I have the correct settings (I followed the tutorial from Seven Forums, but it was one that indicated to enable IRP Logging and Force Pending I/O Requests - Driver Verifier - Enable and Disable - Windows 7 Help Forums), and only 3rd party drivers (not Microsoft Corporation). So far, no BSOD has occurred. It has been running for ~4 hours, although with an interrupt due to the power being tripped. This morning I had to force a reboot into safe mode (prior to Driver Verifier) because the whole system froze on Google Maps, and no BSOD occurred in safe mode (unlike the previous system freeze on the 2nd March where it loaded the list of drivers and got no further).

Attached are the memory dumps from 23rd Feb to now, and my current driver list (finally grabbed the ATK0110 ACPI Utility driver off Microsoft Updates and installed). Event viewer shows absolutely nothing that I haven't seen before, and there's nothing to indicate what happened prior to the system freezing.

Attachments

• W7F_07-04-2013.rar
    551.9 KB · Views: 304
Last edited:
The ATK0110 driver from Microsoft/Windows Updates is a problem. It's dated from 2005 - and that's how it gets on your system.
You must grab the 2009 version from the Asus website and install it. It will overwrite the 2005 version with the 2009 version and all will be well.

In the Driver List it's listed as this:
MTsensor ATK0110 ACPI UTILITY Kernel 28/03/2005 03:30:36
Note the date.

As it's been about 2 weeks since you last submitted memory dumps, please let us know if I ask you to do something that you've already done. There's no need to repeat things, but we've gotta be sure that each step has been followed.

Out of 11 memory dumps there were 8 different BSOD error codes. The differing error codes are usually symptomatic of a lower level problem within the system. They are usually caused by one of these things:

Interestingly, there are several drivers named tmpxxxx.tmp - and they date from 2008. These are something that we should try to identify - but are not a high priority right now.

Fixing the Asus ATK0110 ACPI Utility driver (updating it to the 2009 version) is the most important thing here.

But also, please update these older drivers. Links are included to assist in looking up the source of the drivers. If unable to find an update, please remove (un-install) the program responsible for that driver. DO NOT manually delete/rename the driver as it may make the system unbootable! :

adfs.SYS Thu Jun 26 16:52:37 2008 (48640195)
Adobe File System Driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=adfs.SYS

AsUpIO.sys Sun Jul 5 22:21:38 2009 (4A515FB2)
ASUS hardware monitoring software related
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=AsUpIO.sys

Analysis:
The following is for informational purposes only.
Code:
[font=lucida console]**************************Sat Apr  6 05:16:15.886 2013 (UTC - 4:00)**************************
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\Owner\SysnativeBSODApps\040613-32214-01.dmp]
Windows 7 Kernel Version 7601 (Service Pack 1) MP (4 procs) Free x64
Built by: [B]7601[/B].18044.amd64fre.win7sp1_gdr.130104-1431
System Uptime:[B]0 days 0:05:13.119[/B]
Probably caused by :[B]Pool_Corruption ( nt!ExDeferredFreePool+a53 )[/B]
BugCheck [B]19, {3, fffffa8006b14f00, fffffa8006b14f00, fffff8a00d1e5440}[/B]
BugCheck Info: [url=http://www.carrona.org/bsodindx.html#0x00000019]BAD_POOL_HEADER (19)[/url]
Arguments: 
Arg1: 0000000000000003, the pool freelist is corrupt.
Arg2: fffffa8006b14f00, the pool entry being checked.
Arg3: fffffa8006b14f00, the read back flink freelist value (should be the same as 2).
Arg4: fffff8a00d1e5440, the read back blink freelist value (should be the same as 2).
BUGCHECK_STR:  0x19_3
PROCESS_NAME:  svchost.exe
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: [B]X64_0x19_3_nt!ExDeferredFreePool+a53[/B]
  BIOS Version                  0704   
  BIOS Release Date             06/11/2010
  Manufacturer                  System manufacturer
  Product Name                  System Product Name
¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨``
**************************Sat Apr  6 05:07:06.042 2013 (UTC - 4:00)**************************
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\Owner\SysnativeBSODApps\040613-16972-01.dmp]
System Uptime:[B]0 days 0:09:00.275[/B]
Probably caused by :[B]memory_corruption ( nt!MiBadShareCount+4c )[/B]
BugCheck [B]4E, {99, 1e5257, 2, 1e1aae}[/B]
BugCheck Info: [url=http://www.carrona.org/bsodindx.html#0x0000004E]PFN_LIST_CORRUPT (4e)[/url]
Arguments: 
Arg1: 0000000000000099, A PTE or PFN is corrupt
Arg2: 00000000001e5257, page frame number
Arg3: 0000000000000002, current page state
Arg4: 00000000001e1aae, 0
BUGCHECK_STR:  0x4E_99
PROCESS_NAME:  GFIBackup.exe
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: [B]X64_0x4E_99_nt!MiBadShareCount+4c[/B]
¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨``
**************************Thu Apr  4 13:51:18.612 2013 (UTC - 4:00)**************************
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\Owner\SysnativeBSODApps\040413-16270-01.dmp]
System Uptime:[B]0 days 0:04:17.235[/B]
Probably caused by :[B]memory_corruption[/B]
BugCheck [B]7F, {8, 80050031, 6f8, fffff8000308b77d}[/B]
BugCheck Info: [url=http://www.carrona.org/bsodindx.html#0x0000007F]UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP (7f)[/url]
Arguments: 
Arg1: 0000000000000008, EXCEPTION_DOUBLE_FAULT
Arg2: 0000000080050031
Arg3: 00000000000006f8
Arg4: fffff8000308b77d
BUGCHECK_STR:  0x7f_8
PROCESS_NAME:  System
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: [B]X64_MEMORY_CORRUPTION_STRIDE[/B]
**************************Mon Apr  1 17:29:39.928 2013 (UTC - 4:00)**************************
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\Owner\SysnativeBSODApps\040213-18111-01.dmp]
System Uptime:[B]0 days 12:06:01.178[/B]
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for aswSnx.SYS
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for aswSnx.SYS
BugCheck [B]19, {20, fffffa80052ef490, fffffa80052ef4d0, 4040004}[/B]
BugCheck Info: [url=http://www.carrona.org/bsodindx.html#0x00000019]BAD_POOL_HEADER (19)[/url]
Arguments: 
Arg1: 0000000000000020, a pool block header size is corrupt.
Arg2: fffffa80052ef490, The pool entry we were looking for within the page.
Arg3: fffffa80052ef4d0, The next pool entry.
Arg4: 0000000004040004, (reserved)
BUGCHECK_STR:  0x19_20
PROCESS_NAME:  Photoshop.exe
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: [B]X64_MEMORY_CORRUPTION_ONE_BIT[/B]
**************************Sun Mar 31 18:10:31.390 2013 (UTC - 4:00)**************************
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\Owner\SysnativeBSODApps\040113-19890-01.dmp]
System Uptime:[B]0 days 5:51:52.013[/B]
Probably caused by :[B]win32k.sys ( win32k!XLATEOBJ_cGetPalette+2f763 )[/B]
BugCheck [B]3B, {c0000005, fffff960002976df, fffff8800817b040, 0}[/B]
BugCheck Info: [url=http://www.carrona.org/bsodindx.html#0x0000003B]SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (3b)[/url]
Arguments: 
Arg1: 00000000c0000005, Exception code that caused the bugcheck
Arg2: fffff960002976df, Address of the instruction which caused the bugcheck
Arg3: fffff8800817b040, Address of the context record for the exception that caused the bugcheck
Arg4: 0000000000000000, zero.
BUGCHECK_STR:  0x3B
DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID:  WIN7_DRIVER_FAULT
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: [B]X64_0x3B_win32k!XLATEOBJ_cGetPalette+2f763[/B]
**************************Sun Mar 31 09:51:50.747 2013 (UTC - 4:00)**************************
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\Owner\SysnativeBSODApps\033113-19921-01.dmp]
System Uptime:[B]0 days 4:57:40.827[/B]
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for nvlddmkm.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for nvlddmkm.sys
Probably caused by :[B]dxgmms1.sys ( dxgmms1!VidSchiProcessIsrCompletedPacket+46 )[/B]
BugCheck [B]D1, {58, 5, 0, fffff880041784c6}[/B]
BugCheck Info: [url=http://www.carrona.org/bsodindx.html#0x000000D1]DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (d1)[/url]
Arguments: 
Arg1: 0000000000000058, memory referenced
Arg2: 0000000000000005, IRQL
Arg3: 0000000000000000, value 0 = read operation, 1 = write operation
Arg4: fffff880041784c6, address which referenced memory
BUGCHECK_STR:  0xD1
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: [B]X64_0xD1_dxgmms1!VidSchiProcessIsrCompletedPacket+46[/B]
**************************Sat Mar 30 09:20:27.392 2013 (UTC - 4:00)**************************
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\Owner\SysnativeBSODApps\033013-20311-01.dmp]
System Uptime:[B]0 days 0:01:58.641[/B]
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for L1C62x64.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for L1C62x64.sys
Probably caused by :[B]L1C62x64.sys ( L1C62x64+6f5a )[/B]
BugCheck [B]1E, {0, 0, 0, 0}[/B]
BugCheck Info: [url=http://www.carrona.org/bsodindx.html#0x0000001E]KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (1e)[/url]
Arguments: 
Arg1: 0000000000000000, The exception code that was not handled
Arg2: 0000000000000000, The address that the exception occurred at
Arg3: 0000000000000000, Parameter 0 of the exception
Arg4: 0000000000000000, Parameter 1 of the exception
BUGCHECK_STR:  0x1E
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: [B]X64_0x1E_L1C62x64+6f5a[/B]
**************************Sat Mar 30 06:04:52.240 2013 (UTC - 4:00)**************************
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\Owner\SysnativeBSODApps\033013-18127-01.dmp]
System Uptime:[B]0 days 0:00:17.473[/B]
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for rdyboost.sys
Probably caused by :[B]rdyboost.sys ( rdyboost+4eb2 )[/B]
BugCheck [B]1A, {1236, fffffa8005ec5860, fffffa8005ec5930, 88e4e}[/B]
BugCheck Info: [url=http://www.carrona.org/bsodindx.html#0x0000001A]MEMORY_MANAGEMENT (1a)[/url]
Arguments: 
Arg1: 0000000000001236, The subtype of the bugcheck.
Arg2: fffffa8005ec5860
Arg3: fffffa8005ec5930
Arg4: 0000000000088e4e
BUGCHECK_STR:  0x1a_1236
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: [B]X64_0x1a_1236_rdyboost+4eb2[/B]
**************************Fri Mar 29 18:45:15.825 2013 (UTC - 4:00)**************************
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\Owner\SysnativeBSODApps\033013-17300-01.dmp]
System Uptime:[B]0 days 9:30:58.074[/B]
Probably caused by :[B]dxgmms1.sys ( dxgmms1!VIDMM_GLOBAL::ReferenceAllocationForSubmission+ab )[/B]
BugCheck [B]1000007E, {ffffffffc0000005, fffff88004550ffb, fffff88003f63698, fffff88003f62ef0}[/B]
BugCheck Info: [url=http://www.carrona.org/bsodindx.html#0x1000007E]SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED_M (1000007e)[/url]
Arguments: 
Arg1: ffffffffc0000005, The exception code that was not handled
Arg2: fffff88004550ffb, The address that the exception occurred at
Arg3: fffff88003f63698, Exception Record Address
Arg4: fffff88003f62ef0, Context Record Address
BUGCHECK_STR:  0x7E
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: [B]X64_0x7E_dxgmms1!VIDMM_GLOBAL::ReferenceAllocationForSubmission+ab[/B]
**************************Fri Mar 29 09:01:10.493 2013 (UTC - 4:00)**************************
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\Owner\SysnativeBSODApps\032913-17986-01.dmp]
System Uptime:[B]0 days 0:03:32.117[/B]
BugCheck [B]4E, {99, 3792b, 2, 37929}[/B]
BugCheck Info: [url=http://www.carrona.org/bsodindx.html#0x0000004E]PFN_LIST_CORRUPT (4e)[/url]
Arguments: 
Arg2: 000000000003792b, page frame number
Arg4: 0000000000037929, 0
PROCESS_NAME:  HWMonitor.exe
**************************Fri Mar 29 08:49:38.900 2013 (UTC - 4:00)**************************
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\Owner\SysnativeBSODApps\032913-20155-01.dmp]
System Uptime:[B]0 days 2:53:56.134[/B]
Probably caused by :[B]Pool_Corruption ( nt!ExDeferredFreePool+cbb )[/B]
BugCheck [B]19, {3, fffff900c012a6c0, fffff900c012a6c0, 0}[/B]
Arguments: 
Arg2: fffff900c012a6c0, the pool entry being checked.
Arg3: fffff900c012a6c0, the read back flink freelist value (should be the same as 2).
Arg4: 0000000000000000, the read back blink freelist value (should be the same as 2).
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: [B]X64_0x19_3_nt!ExDeferredFreePool+cbb[/B]
**************************Sun Jan  1 00:00:00.000 1969 (UTC - 0:00)**************************
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\Owner\SysnativeBSODApps\033113-19656-01.dmp]
[/font]

3rd Party Drivers:
The following is for information purposes only.
Any drivers in red should be updated or removed from your system. And should have been discussed in the body of my post.
Code:
[font=lucida console]**************************Sat Apr  6 05:16:15.886 2013 (UTC - 4:00)**************************
[COLOR=RED][B]ASACPI.sys         Sun Mar 27 22:30:36 2005 (42476C4C)[/B][/COLOR]
[COLOR=RED][B]adfs.SYS           Thu Jun 26 16:52:37 2008 (48640195)[/B][/COLOR]
[COLOR=RED][B]AsUpIO.sys         Sun Jul  5 22:21:38 2009 (4A515FB2)[/B][/COLOR]
AsIO.sys           Mon Aug  3 03:03:16 2009 (4A768BB4)
mvusbews.sys       Thu Mar  4 03:46:42 2010 (4B8F7372)
amdxata.sys        Fri Mar 19 12:18:18 2010 (4BA3A3CA)
L1C62x64.sys       Mon Sep 27 02:36:23 2010 (4CA03B67)
LHidFilt.Sys       Tue Sep 18 05:26:53 2012 (50583E5D)
LMouFilt.Sys       Tue Sep 18 05:26:58 2012 (50583E62)
LUsbFilt.Sys       Tue Sep 18 05:27:01 2012 (50583E65)
lvrs64.sys         Fri Sep 21 15:02:17 2012 (505CB9B9)
nvhda64v.sys       Wed Dec 19 00:41:41 2012 (50D15395)
nvlddmkm.sys       Sat Feb  9 18:13:08 2013 (5116D804)
aswRvrt.sys        Wed Mar  6 18:21:43 2013 (5137CF87)
aswFsBlk.SYS       Wed Mar  6 18:22:01 2013 (5137CF99)
aswMonFlt.sys      Wed Mar  6 18:22:08 2013 (5137CFA0)
aswTdi.SYS         Wed Mar  6 18:22:10 2013 (5137CFA2)
aswrdr2.sys        Wed Mar  6 18:22:24 2013 (5137CFB0)
aswSP.SYS          Wed Mar  6 18:23:05 2013 (5137CFD9)
aswSnx.SYS         Wed Mar  6 18:23:10 2013 (5137CFDE)
**************************Sat Apr  6 05:07:06.042 2013 (UTC - 4:00)**************************
[COLOR=RED][B]tmp2E21.tmp        Sat Jul 26 09:29:37 2008 (488B26C1)[/B][/COLOR]
**************************Thu Apr  4 13:51:18.612 2013 (UTC - 4:00)**************************
[COLOR=RED][B]tmp8AB1.tmp        Sat Jul 26 09:29:37 2008 (488B26C1)[/B][/COLOR]
srvnet.sùs         Thu Apr 28 23:05:35 2011 (4DBA2AFF)
**************************Mon Apr  1 17:29:39.928 2013 (UTC - 4:00)**************************
[COLOR=RED][B]tmpF797.tmp        Sat Jul 26 09:29:37 2008 (488B26C1)[/B][/COLOR]
**************************Sun Mar 31 09:51:50.747 2013 (UTC - 4:00)**************************
[COLOR=RED][B]tmpA794.tmp        Sat Jul 26 09:29:37 2008 (488B26C1)[/B][/COLOR]
**************************Fri Mar 29 09:01:10.493 2013 (UTC - 4:00)**************************
[COLOR=RED][B]tmp51D6.tmp        Sat Jul 26 09:29:37 2008 (488B26C1)[/B][/COLOR]
cpuz136_x64.sys    Sat Oct 27 13:24:41 2012 (508C18D9)
[/font]
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=ASACPI.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=AsIO.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=mvusbews.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=amdxata.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=L1C62x64.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=LHidFilt.Sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=LMouFilt.Sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=LUsbFilt.Sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=lvrs64.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=nvhda64v.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=nvlddmkm.sys
aswRvrt.sys - this driver hasn't been added to the DRT as of this run. Please search Google/Bing for the driver if additional information is needed.
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=aswFsBlk.SYS
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=aswMonFlt.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=aswTdi.SYS
aswrdr2.sys - this driver hasn't been added to the DRT as of this run. Please search Google/Bing for the driver if additional information is needed.
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=aswSP.SYS
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=aswSnx.SYS
tmp2E21.tmp - this driver hasn't been added to the DRT as of this run. Please search Google/Bing for the driver if additional information is needed.
tmp8AB1.tmp - this driver hasn't been added to the DRT as of this run. Please search Google/Bing for the driver if additional information is needed.
srvnet.sùs - this driver hasn't been added to the DRT as of this run. Please search Google/Bing for the driver if additional information is needed.
tmpF797.tmp - this driver hasn't been added to the DRT as of this run. Please search Google/Bing for the driver if additional information is needed.
tmpA794.tmp - this driver hasn't been added to the DRT as of this run. Please search Google/Bing for the driver if additional information is needed.
tmp51D6.tmp - this driver hasn't been added to the DRT as of this run. Please search Google/Bing for the driver if additional information is needed.
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=cpuz136_x64.sys

The ATK0110 driver from Microsoft/Windows Updates is a problem. It's dated from 2005 - and that's how it gets on your system.
You must grab the 2009 version from the Asus website and install it. It will overwrite the 2005 version with the 2009 version and all will be well.

In the Driver List it's listed as this:
MTsensor ATK0110 ACPI UTILITY Kernel 28/03/2005 03:30:36
Note the date.

As it's been about 2 weeks since you last submitted memory dumps, please let us know if I ask you to do something that you've already done. There's no need to repeat things, but we've gotta be sure that each step has been followed.

Out of 11 memory dumps there were 8 different BSOD error codes. The differing error codes are usually symptomatic of a lower level problem within the system. They are usually caused by one of these things:

Interestingly, there are several drivers named tmpxxxx.tmp - and they date from 2008. These are something that we should try to identify - but are not a high priority right now.

Fixing the Asus ATK0110 ACPI Utility driver (updating it to the 2009 version) is the most important thing here.

But also, please update these older drivers. Links are included to assist in looking up the source of the drivers. If unable to find an update, please remove (un-install) the program responsible for that driver. DO NOT manually delete/rename the driver as it may make the system unbootable! :

adfs.SYS Thu Jun 26 16:52:37 2008 (48640195)
Adobe File System Driver

AsUpIO.sys Sun Jul 5 22:21:38 2009 (4A515FB2)
ASUS hardware monitoring software related

Analysis:
The following is for informational purposes only.
Code:
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\Owner\SysnativeBSODApps\040613-32214-01.dmp]
System Uptime:[B]0 days 0:05:13.119[/B]
Probably caused by :[B]Pool_Corruption ( nt!ExDeferredFreePool+a53 )[/B]
BugCheck [B]19, {3, fffffa8006b14f00, fffffa8006b14f00, fffff8a00d1e5440}[/B]
Arguments: 
Arg2: fffffa8006b14f00, the pool entry being checked.
Arg3: fffffa8006b14f00, the read back flink freelist value (should be the same as 2).
Arg4: fffff8a00d1e5440, the read back blink freelist value (should be the same as 2).
PROCESS_NAME:  svchost.exe
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: [B]X64_0x19_3_nt!ExDeferredFreePool+a53[/B]
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\Owner\SysnativeBSODApps\040613-16972-01.dmp]
System Uptime:[B]0 days 0:09:00.275[/B]
BugCheck [B]4E, {99, 1e5257, 2, 1e1aae}[/B]
Arguments: 
Arg2: 00000000001e5257, page frame number
Arg4: 00000000001e1aae, 0
PROCESS_NAME:  GFIBackup.exe
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\Owner\SysnativeBSODApps\040413-16270-01.dmp]
System Uptime:[B]0 days 0:04:17.235[/B]
BugCheck [B]7F, {8, 80050031, 6f8, fffff8000308b77d}[/B]
BugCheck Info: [url=http://www.carrona.org/bsodindx.html#0x0000007F]UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP (7f)[/url]
Arguments: 
Arg1: 0000000000000008, EXCEPTION_DOUBLE_FAULT
Arg2: 0000000080050031
Arg3: 00000000000006f8
Arg4: fffff8000308b77d
BUGCHECK_STR:  0x7f_8
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: [B]X64_MEMORY_CORRUPTION_STRIDE[/B]
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\Owner\SysnativeBSODApps\040213-18111-01.dmp]
System Uptime:[B]0 days 12:06:01.178[/B]
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for aswSnx.SYS
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for aswSnx.SYS
BugCheck [B]19, {20, fffffa80052ef490, fffffa80052ef4d0, 4040004}[/B]
Arguments: 
Arg1: 0000000000000020, a pool block header size is corrupt.
Arg2: fffffa80052ef490, The pool entry we were looking for within the page.
Arg3: fffffa80052ef4d0, The next pool entry.
Arg4: 0000000004040004, (reserved)
BUGCHECK_STR:  0x19_20
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: [B]X64_MEMORY_CORRUPTION_ONE_BIT[/B]
**************************Sun Mar 31 18:10:31.390 2013 (UTC - 4:00)**************************
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\Owner\SysnativeBSODApps\040113-19890-01.dmp]
System Uptime:[B]0 days 5:51:52.013[/B]
Probably caused by :[B]win32k.sys ( win32k!XLATEOBJ_cGetPalette+2f763 )[/B]
BugCheck [B]3B, {c0000005, fffff960002976df, fffff8800817b040, 0}[/B]
BugCheck Info: [url=http://www.carrona.org/bsodindx.html#0x0000003B]SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (3b)[/url]
Arguments: 
Arg1: 00000000c0000005, Exception code that caused the bugcheck
Arg2: fffff960002976df, Address of the instruction which caused the bugcheck
Arg3: fffff8800817b040, Address of the context record for the exception that caused the bugcheck
Arg4: 0000000000000000, zero.
BUGCHECK_STR:  0x3B
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: [B]X64_0x3B_win32k!XLATEOBJ_cGetPalette+2f763[/B]
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\Owner\SysnativeBSODApps\033113-19921-01.dmp]
System Uptime:[B]0 days 4:57:40.827[/B]
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for nvlddmkm.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for nvlddmkm.sys
Probably caused by :[B]dxgmms1.sys ( dxgmms1!VidSchiProcessIsrCompletedPacket+46 )[/B]
BugCheck [B]D1, {58, 5, 0, fffff880041784c6}[/B]
BugCheck Info: [url=http://www.carrona.org/bsodindx.html#0x000000D1]DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (d1)[/url]
Arguments: 
Arg1: 0000000000000058, memory referenced
Arg2: 0000000000000005, IRQL
Arg3: 0000000000000000, value 0 = read operation, 1 = write operation
Arg4: fffff880041784c6, address which referenced memory
BUGCHECK_STR:  0xD1
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: [B]X64_0xD1_dxgmms1!VidSchiProcessIsrCompletedPacket+46[/B]
**************************Sat Mar 30 09:20:27.392 2013 (UTC - 4:00)**************************
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\Owner\SysnativeBSODApps\033013-20311-01.dmp]
System Uptime:[B]0 days 0:01:58.641[/B]
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for L1C62x64.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for L1C62x64.sys
Probably caused by :[B]L1C62x64.sys ( L1C62x64+6f5a )[/B]
BugCheck [B]1E, {0, 0, 0, 0}[/B]
BugCheck Info: [url=http://www.carrona.org/bsodindx.html#0x0000001E]KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (1e)[/url]
Arguments: 
Arg1: 0000000000000000, The exception code that was not handled
Arg2: 0000000000000000, The address that the exception occurred at
Arg3: 0000000000000000, Parameter 0 of the exception
Arg4: 0000000000000000, Parameter 1 of the exception
BUGCHECK_STR:  0x1E
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: [B]X64_0x1E_L1C62x64+6f5a[/B]
**************************Sat Mar 30 06:04:52.240 2013 (UTC - 4:00)**************************
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\Owner\SysnativeBSODApps\033013-18127-01.dmp]
System Uptime:[B]0 days 0:00:17.473[/B]
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for rdyboost.sys
Probably caused by :[B]rdyboost.sys ( rdyboost+4eb2 )[/B]
BugCheck [B]1A, {1236, fffffa8005ec5860, fffffa8005ec5930, 88e4e}[/B]
BugCheck Info: [url=http://www.carrona.org/bsodindx.html#0x0000001A]MEMORY_MANAGEMENT (1a)[/url]
Arguments: 
Arg1: 0000000000001236, The subtype of the bugcheck.
Arg2: fffffa8005ec5860
Arg3: fffffa8005ec5930
Arg4: 0000000000088e4e
BUGCHECK_STR:  0x1a_1236
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: [B]X64_0x1a_1236_rdyboost+4eb2[/B]
**************************Fri Mar 29 18:45:15.825 2013 (UTC - 4:00)**************************
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\Owner\SysnativeBSODApps\033013-17300-01.dmp]
System Uptime:[B]0 days 9:30:58.074[/B]
Probably caused by :[B]dxgmms1.sys ( dxgmms1!VIDMM_GLOBAL::ReferenceAllocationForSubmission+ab )[/B]
BugCheck [B]1000007E, {ffffffffc0000005, fffff88004550ffb, fffff88003f63698, fffff88003f62ef0}[/B]
BugCheck Info: [url=http://www.carrona.org/bsodindx.html#0x1000007E]SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED_M (1000007e)[/url]
Arguments: 
Arg1: ffffffffc0000005, The exception code that was not handled
Arg2: fffff88004550ffb, The address that the exception occurred at
Arg3: fffff88003f63698, Exception Record Address
Arg4: fffff88003f62ef0, Context Record Address
BUGCHECK_STR:  0x7E
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: [B]X64_0x7E_dxgmms1!VIDMM_GLOBAL::ReferenceAllocationForSubmission+ab[/B]
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\Owner\SysnativeBSODApps\032913-17986-01.dmp]
System Uptime:[B]0 days 0:03:32.117[/B]
BugCheck [B]4E, {99, 3792b, 2, 37929}[/B]
Arguments: 
Arg2: 000000000003792b, page frame number
Arg4: 0000000000037929, 0
**************************Fri Mar 29 08:49:38.900 2013 (UTC - 4:00)**************************
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\Owner\SysnativeBSODApps\032913-20155-01.dmp]
System Uptime:[B]0 days 2:53:56.134[/B]
Probably caused by :[B]Pool_Corruption ( nt!ExDeferredFreePool+cbb )[/B]
BugCheck [B]19, {3, fffff900c012a6c0, fffff900c012a6c0, 0}[/B]
Arguments: 
Arg2: fffff900c012a6c0, the pool entry being checked.
Arg3: fffff900c012a6c0, the read back flink freelist value (should be the same as 2).
Arg4: 0000000000000000, the read back blink freelist value (should be the same as 2).
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: [B]X64_0x19_3_nt!ExDeferredFreePool+cbb[/B]
**************************Sun Jan  1 00:00:00.000 1969 (UTC - 0:00)**************************
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\Owner\SysnativeBSODApps\033113-19656-01.dmp]
[/font]

3rd Party Drivers:
The following is for information purposes only.
Any drivers in red should be updated or removed from your system. And should have been discussed in the body of my post.
Code:
[COLOR=RED][B]ASACPI.sys         Sun Mar 27 22:30:36 2005 (42476C4C)[/B][/COLOR]
[COLOR=RED][B]adfs.SYS           Thu Jun 26 16:52:37 2008 (48640195)[/B][/COLOR]
[COLOR=RED][B]AsUpIO.sys         Sun Jul  5 22:21:38 2009 (4A515FB2)[/B][/COLOR]
AsIO.sys           Mon Aug  3 03:03:16 2009 (4A768BB4)
mvusbews.sys       Thu Mar  4 03:46:42 2010 (4B8F7372)
amdxata.sys        Fri Mar 19 12:18:18 2010 (4BA3A3CA)
L1C62x64.sys       Mon Sep 27 02:36:23 2010 (4CA03B67)
LHidFilt.Sys       Tue Sep 18 05:26:53 2012 (50583E5D)
LMouFilt.Sys       Tue Sep 18 05:26:58 2012 (50583E62)
LUsbFilt.Sys       Tue Sep 18 05:27:01 2012 (50583E65)
lvrs64.sys         Fri Sep 21 15:02:17 2012 (505CB9B9)
nvhda64v.sys       Wed Dec 19 00:41:41 2012 (50D15395)
nvlddmkm.sys       Sat Feb  9 18:13:08 2013 (5116D804)
aswRvrt.sys        Wed Mar  6 18:21:43 2013 (5137CF87)
aswFsBlk.SYS       Wed Mar  6 18:22:01 2013 (5137CF99)
aswMonFlt.sys      Wed Mar  6 18:22:08 2013 (5137CFA0)
aswTdi.SYS         Wed Mar  6 18:22:10 2013 (5137CFA2)
aswrdr2.sys        Wed Mar  6 18:22:24 2013 (5137CFB0)
aswSP.SYS          Wed Mar  6 18:23:05 2013 (5137CFD9)
aswSnx.SYS         Wed Mar  6 18:23:10 2013 (5137CFDE)
[COLOR=RED][B]tmp2E21.tmp        Sat Jul 26 09:29:37 2008 (488B26C1)[/B][/COLOR]
[COLOR=RED][B]tmp8AB1.tmp        Sat Jul 26 09:29:37 2008 (488B26C1)[/B][/COLOR]
srvnet.sùs         Thu Apr 28 23:05:35 2011 (4DBA2AFF)
[COLOR=RED][B]tmpF797.tmp        Sat Jul 26 09:29:37 2008 (488B26C1)[/B][/COLOR]
[COLOR=RED][B]tmpA794.tmp        Sat Jul 26 09:29:37 2008 (488B26C1)[/B][/COLOR]
[COLOR=RED][B]tmp51D6.tmp        Sat Jul 26 09:29:37 2008 (488B26C1)[/B][/COLOR]
cpuz136_x64.sys    Sat Oct 27 13:24:41 2012 (508C18D9)
[/font]
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=ASACPI.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=AsIO.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=mvusbews.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=amdxata.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=L1C62x64.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=LHidFilt.Sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=LMouFilt.Sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=LUsbFilt.Sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=lvrs64.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=nvhda64v.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=nvlddmkm.sys
aswRvrt.sys - this driver hasn't been added to the DRT as of this run. Please search Google/Bing for the driver if additional information is needed.
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=aswFsBlk.SYS
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=aswMonFlt.sys
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=aswTdi.SYS
aswrdr2.sys - this driver hasn't been added to the DRT as of this run. Please search Google/Bing for the driver if additional information is needed.
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=aswSP.SYS
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=aswSnx.SYS
tmp2E21.tmp - this driver hasn't been added to the DRT as of this run. Please search Google/Bing for the driver if additional information is needed.
tmp8AB1.tmp - this driver hasn't been added to the DRT as of this run. Please search Google/Bing for the driver if additional information is needed.
srvnet.sùs - this driver hasn't been added to the DRT as of this run. Please search Google/Bing for the driver if additional information is needed.
tmpF797.tmp - this driver hasn't been added to the DRT as of this run. Please search Google/Bing for the driver if additional information is needed.
tmpA794.tmp - this driver hasn't been added to the DRT as of this run. Please search Google/Bing for the driver if additional information is needed.
tmp51D6.tmp - this driver hasn't been added to the DRT as of this run. Please search Google/Bing for the driver if additional information is needed.
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=cpuz136_x64.sys

Back