Windows 7 realtek RTL8192E wireless Windows 7 driver 64 bit

buick60

I know I double posted this,but I put it in the wrong sub-forum first :eek:
I'm looking for the driver listed in the title.Haven't had any luck on the Realtek site.
Anyone know where to find this?
Thanks buick

Thanks for the link but I've been all over the site looking,and still can't find one.Lots of other drivers on there,but none for this one.I've emailed support,so hopefully I'll get an answer from them.

Yours is this one:

IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n WLAN Controller with PCI-Express InterfaceIEEE 802.11a/b/g/n WLAN Controller with PCI-Express Interface

Realtek

I can see it.... Just put RTL8192E in their search and it will show you which one

You need to send me a paypal donation for teaching you how to search.

I know I double posted this,but I put it in the wrong sub-forum first :eek:
I'm looking for the driver listed in the title.Haven't had any luck on the Realtek site.
Anyone know where to find this?
Thanks buick

Link Removed due to 404 Error
scroll down the page and on right hand side you'll find win7 driver as you wanted. works great!

jannek999:)

This driver work with 64 bit,or is it a crap shoot?
Thanks very much BTW :D

We don't have your network card... at some point you just have to pull the triger and see if it fixes your problem.

BACKUP * your registry FIRST ! If something goes wrong you can easily
restore your system.
There are many programs to back up your system, including the built in Windows
"restore points." However here is an easy method: Press Winkey + R
and enter "regedit /E c:\RegistryBackup.reg" It only takes about 5 seconds to finish.

To restore it simply click on the "RegistryBackup.reg" file and allow it to "Merge. Then reboot.

The whole problem stems from the fact that my daughter bought a new laptop YESTERDAY with a free Windows 7 upgrade.She doesn't live with me and goes to school(Ironically studying IT) Her and a friend tried to install the free Windows 7 last night and the wireless wouldn't work.The guy who was helping her said it was the driver.I wasn't there and if I had been,Windows 7 would be installed now with everything working.He couldn't find the right driver.That's why I'm here.Now if she wants to upgrade again ,she should be good to go,thanks to you guys.Basically she doesn't really need to save anything.

Back