reghakr please help with blue screen

reghakr

Essential Member
Download this freeware utyikty to bnetter diagnose the bkue sceen erro:Automatically scans your current minidump folder and displays the list of all crash dumps, including crash dump date/time and crash detail

BlueScreenView v1.15

BlueScreenView Features
  • Allows you to view a blue screen which is very similar to the one that Windows displayed during the crash.
  • BlueScreenView enumerates the memory addresses inside the stack of the crash, and find all drivers/modules that might be involved in the crash.
  • BlueScreenView also allows you to work with another instance of Windows, simply by choosing the right minidump folder (In Advanced Options).
  • BlueScreenView automatically locate the drivers appeared in the crash dump, and extract their version resource information, including product name, file version, company, and file description.

Download this freeware utyikty to bnetter diagnose the bkue sceen erro:Automatically scans your current minidump folder and displays the list of all crash dumps, including crash dump date/time and crash detail

BlueScreenView v1.15

BlueScreenView Features
  • Allows you to view a blue screen which is very similar to the one that Windows displayed during the crash.
  • BlueScreenView enumerates the memory addresses inside the stack of the crash, and find all drivers/modules that might be involved in the crash.
  • BlueScreenView also allows you to work with another instance of Windows, simply by choosing the right minidump folder (In Advanced Options).
  • BlueScreenView automatically locate the drivers appeared in the crash dump, and extract their version resource information, including product name, file version, company, and file description.

i have already downloaded this program, and when i look at it, and research the errors i am getting most of them refer to memory problems.

This website is not affiliated, owned, or endorsed by Microsoft Corporation. It is a member of the Microsoft Partner Program.