Windows 7 REGISTRY_ERROR - Blue Screen - Windows 7

Sub_NL

Hello,

I've been running Windows 7 BETA for 1 month now.
Yesterday I Lauched a game u play a lot and my Pc Crashes en the sound en screen hang.
My speakers than made this auwfull repeating sound.. This Happens Often on Every OS I've been running..
(Vista x86 Vista x64 Windows 7 x86)
Never found a selotion for that though. Gues It has somthing to do with my RAM. ( Any Help with this also appreciated)
Back to the point. Afther that crash I froced restarted my PC as Awlays, It went true POST Well,
Than the Windows flag appears and while it was moving it hang for 10 seconds and moved on. Than I Could fill in my password and logged in. 15 seconds later I got my blue screen with the following message:

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent damage
to your computer.

REGISTRY_ERROR

If this is the first time...ect..and so on...

Technical information:

*** STOP: 0x00000051 (0x00000001, 0x8BC1A7C0, 0x00DF0000, 0x00000374)

Collecting data for crash dump ...
Initializing disk for crash dump ...
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Afther windows collected his data for the crash dump it automaticly reboots my PC and askes for the safemode options and Start Windows ''normally'' as far we can call this normal..
First time i Choose Normal but the same thing happend all over again.

Than I decided to Start Windows in Safe mode with Networking.
I Used CCleaner for Registry problem it fixed (91/91), but it didn't work.
Than I Used Eusing Free Registry Cleaner and fixed (194/194), also didn't work.
Afther that is asked google and only found Windows 2000 problems, none for Windows 7.
I Really hope anyone could help me out!?

PC SPECS:

ASUS RAMPAGE EXTREME x48
INTEL E8500 @3.16 Ghz (not overclocked at the time of the crash) Overal Temp: ~38c.
4GB OCZ 1600 MHZ 7-7-6-22 DDR3
WD VelociRaptor WD1500HLFS Bootdisk & 500 GB Maxtor & 320 GB Seagate
ATI RADEON Club3D HD4870 X2 (not overclocked at the time of the crash)

Im From Holland 17 Years old.. So I hope You understad my bad grammer...

Thanks in Advance!
If you guys like more info please contact [email protected]

Sub_NL,

Try tapping the F8 key (may be different on other manufacturer's) until you reach the screen with Safe Mode, Safe Mode with networking, etc.

Choose the top one...Repair my Computer and then do a system restore.

Back
Top Bottom