Windows 7 Remove Hack Admin acc.

If US State computers can be hacked, over & over again, what chance do us public have of preventing

• Fair chance

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No chance

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sonic Feathers

Hello,
Got hacked April 8 after Android Z3 stolen. Was aware after event, comp was compromised. Changed all Pwords, 2 weeks after changed all Pwords. But see now how they have done things, they didn't write script, enter trojan, key loger (?), nup. All he did was change settings, Administrator is blocked on Settings & other folders, Administrators is the PRIMO operator now - as per screenshots. What need I do to get the r's out of my computer, without factory doing factory reset & Win reinstall?
Also can I set a preset that if he ever logs in with his IP again, I can get inside his system & screw that up, upload a keylogger - hopefully strip his banking account to reimburse my stolen cell & create havoc.

PS. Although Android says my IMEI never went on line after theft, it did the night my system was hacked April 7. But no record shows my IMEI was active. Manufacturers say they have the only machine available to change IMEI, but they aren't only ones. The thieves had to have done it too to access my Google account without trace, gain Pword/Pin. So Android Manager & Sonys' story of track your phone & it can't be broken into etc. is certainly BS. The handsets can be circumvented. & this by low life criminals - who earn more than us, Non-society intellectuals. i.e. Safety does not exist. Out of interest between when I registered the 1st sim no as being stolen & 2 mnths later the 2nd sim, in my country alone 40,000 handsets had been registered stolen - with one Network operator (we have a min of 5 registered), this is big business. At e.g. 40$ a handset, the industry is $80,000/mnth worth. My Sonys' street value as it was a 10 day old import was $1040, go figure. The OS & manufacturers don't care, loopholes are MADE available for the criminals to find, as the manufacturer knows he will just sell another handset. Poor form.

Attachments

• Evidence & Process 1.png
    Evidence & Process 1.png
    87.7 KB · Views: 355
  • Evidence & Sequence 1.png
    Evidence & Sequence 1.png
    94.1 KB · Views: 363
  • Evidence & Sequence 2.png
    Evidence & Sequence 2.png
    22.1 KB · Views: 321
  • Evidence & Sequence 3.png
    Evidence & Sequence 3.png
    15.4 KB · Views: 343
  • Evidence & Sequence 4.png
    Evidence & Sequence 4.png
    31.4 KB · Views: 342
  • Evidence & Sequence 5.png
    Evidence & Sequence 5.png
    31.3 KB · Views: 359
Well first off just because someone stole your phone isn't going to allow someone to hack your computer. At best they may be able to identify your public IP at the time provided you connected to your home network wireless. Secondly the Administrator account is a built-in account that exists on every Windows computer and starting with Vista is has always been disabled by default and is not the same as the account you create when you first setup a computer. Whenever you try to access another local account other than your own you will get a UAC prompt and that is normal. As to why you can't open those folders is because they are place holders only for legacy application support and can't normally be viewed in explorer.

In summary I don't think your computer was hacked.

Thank you for your reply & opinion.

Please have a look at this screen shot as it ties in with when 'AministratorS' was established. I use a windows machine with only Sony handsets as modems. As the Motorola has never been on line again & neither has my stolen Sony & all details of the theft with Android & Sony Accounts deleted (...& yet the last time the Sony IMEI was recorded as being online was 23 of March), it stands to reason, my IP was required to do this. It also means that the thief had no need to create the 'AdministratorS' account, unless he needed to come back later. This is why I think he has a method of being in my machine without being visible as he is 'permitted' to be as User - AdministratorS. I didn't create the Administrators account, the Administrator was mine & is now blocked. I think that is .... a hack.

I am not as clued as you, so I am not trying to waste your time arguing the point. But my logic can't agree that all this is just happenstance & I logged in with a Motorola & Mac that I have never possessed & it all occurred after my handset was stolen and that Admin rights were re-distributed to a user which was never set up by me.

Attachments

• Hack & comments.png
    Hack & comments.png
    120 KB · Views: 392
Hi again. Came across this laborious process, do you think I should follow it to restore users to Win default? I'm trying to avoid doing a factory reset to get back to what I perceive & be comfortable with, as a safe/secured machine.

Attachments

• Apache solution.txt
    196 bytes · Views: 337
Administrators is the built-in administrators group this again is always on every Windows machine

Hi, again thanks for your reply. I had an Administrator Account which I did use to access, this has become blocked & there is now an AdministrorS Account controlling the machine (Never in past years did it contain the 'S' in the User Properties, it's supposed to be singular not plural) . some folders mysteriously developed 'short cut arrows'? With the pics of the Mac & Motorola I showed you accessing my network, it does mean someone got into my machine, mate. Without doubt, I shan't be convinced any of this activity is innocent. The fact you have hammered on about not being hacked instead of offering me on how to fix (what in your opinion did'nt need fixing) the affected folders is what I had hoped for. I am instead going to re-set the Settings to Default via a pretty long process, if that doesn't work Factory Reset. No offence to your prowess in IT but I can not trust my machines integrity now & need work with sensitive stuff & banking. Many thanks. You can conclude this topic as unsolvable/dealing with an stubborn ignoramus (that'd mean me). Ciao

From the pictures in reply #1 the administrators is not an account, it is a group. If you look at the icon to the left it is 2 people. This means it is a group and not an account. That group is always on every windows system and you cant remove it.

Back