Windows 10 Reoccurring ntkrnlmp.exe BSOD

Qurp

I keep getting a BSOD nearly everyday and when I analyze it using WhoCrashed, the cause is always ntkrnlmp.exe. The unexpected error is different for each crash though. This happens when i'm on the computer and when the computer is idle, even when no intensive software's are running. I have attached some of the files that WhoCrashed have said the crash dump files are, and I will provide screenshots of each whocrashed log, let me know if anything more is needed. I have tried running the system file checker and everything seems to be fine. BSOD.JPG

Attachments

• 071020-28765-01.dmp
    879.1 KB · Views: 266
  • 071220-32687-01.dmp
    916.3 KB · Views: 250
  • 071420-71484-01.dmp
    858.7 KB · Views: 248
  • 072320-35765-01.dmp
    843.2 KB · Views: 252
  • 072520-35562-01.dmp
    1.2 MB · Views: 252
Hi,

the first dump I opened blamed Webroot AV and security programs can often be the cause of blue screens.

Try uninstalling and see if it helps with the issue.

Also a number of dumps files were bugcheck 1a which can sometimes indicate faulty RAM.

If the bsod continues after trying the above uninstall then check your RAM by running Memtest86

Hi,

the first dump I opened blamed Webroot AV and security programs can often be the cause of blue screens.

Try uninstalling and see if it helps with the issue.

Also a number of dumps files were bugcheck 1a which can sometimes indicate faulty RAM.

If the bsod continues after trying the above uninstall then check your RAM by running Memtest86
by uninstall im assuming you mean uninstall and then reinstall because I kind of need webroot. And I believe i ran a memtest86 a few months ago and it gave me some errors but I'll run it again after reinstalling webroot if I continue to get BSOD's, thanks. Ill update you on what happens.

And I believe i ran a memtest86 a few months ago and it gave me some errors but I'll run it again after reinstalling webroot if I continue to get BSOD's, thanks. Ill update you on what happens.
If you had errors flag up whilst using memtest86 then chances are it's your RAM.

If you had errors flag up whilst using memtest86 then chances are it's your RAM.
could you see if my RAM is compatible with my motherboard because that could possibly be the issue and idk how to check so

I checked your uploaded speccy and RAM is listed as 16GB but no name.

Your motherboard will have a checklist (available on motherboards support page) on which ram is suitable. Try checking there or post name of ram and I'll check.

I checked your uploaded speccy and RAM is listed as 16GB but no name.

Your motherboard will have a checklist (available on motherboards support page) on which ram is suitable. Try checking there or post name of ram and I'll check.
my RAM is

HyperX Fury 32GB 2666MHz DDR4 CL16 DIMM (Kit of 2) Black XMP Desktop Memory HX426C16FB3K2/32​

amazon link: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07WCQRQ8N/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

and my motherboard is

GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS PRO (Intel LGA1151/Z390/ATX/2xM.2 Thermal Guard/Realtek ALC1220/RGB Fusion/Gaming Motherboard)​

amazon link: Amazon.com: GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS PRO (Intel LGA1151/Z390/ATX/2xM.2 Thermal Guard/Realtek ALC1220/RGB Fusion/Gaming Motherboard): Computers & Accessories

GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS PRO (Intel LGA1151/Z390/ATX/2xM.2 Thermal Guard/Realtek ALC1220/RGB Fusion/Gaming Motherboard)
Z390 AORUS PRO (rev. 1.0) | Motherboard - GIGABYTE Global

Memory support list.
https://download.gigabyte.com/FileList/Memory/mb_memory_z390-aorus-pro_191108.pdf

I took a look but couldn't see your particular set listed. That doesn't mean they are incompatible tho and usually if RAM is incompatible the machine won't even boot.
What errors were you seeing in memtest?

Memory support list.
https://download.gigabyte.com/FileList/Memory/mb_memory_z390-aorus-pro_191108.pdf

I took a look but couldn't see your particular set listed. That doesn't mean they are incompatible tho and usually if RAM is incompatible the machine won't even boot.
I dont remember so if my computer blue screens again ill run the test and let you know what happens. Thanks for the help

Memory support list.

Okay so after deleting and reinstalling webroot my computer didn't crash for a few days but after a bit, I did experience two BSOD's. After this I ran memtest86 overnight and it gave me 0 errors after 48 tests. Here is my sysnative zip file, please let me know what my two recent crashes mean. Thanks

Attachments

• SysnativeFileCollectionApp.zip
    3.1 MB · Views: 247
Okay so after deleting and reinstalling webroot my computer didn't crash for a few days but after a bit, I did experience two BSOD's. After this I ran memtest86 overnight and it gave me 0 errors after 48 tests. Here is my sysnative zip file, please let me know what my two recent crashes mean. Thanks
Oh also here are the two (edit, nvm there were 3 crashes) whocrashed logs from the BSODs.
On Wed 7/29/2020 7:11:59 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reported
crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP
This was probably caused by the following module: e1d68x64.sys (e1d68x64+0x196BF)
Bugcheck code: 0xA (0x9B0000, 0x2, 0x1, 0xFFFFF8002F6305C3)
Error: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
file path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\e1d68x64.inf_amd64_61aa07b8041d598f\e1d68x64.sys
product: Intel(R) Gigabit Adapter
company: Intel Corporation
description: Intel(R) Gigabit Adapter NDIS 6.x driver
Bug check description: This indicates that Microsoft Windows or a kernel-mode driver accessed paged memory at DISPATCH_LEVEL or above. This is a software bug.
This bug check belongs to the crash dump test that you have performed with WhoCrashed or other software. It means that a crash dump file was properly written out.
A third party driver was identified as the probable root cause of this system error. It is suggested you look for an update for the following driver: e1d68x64.sys (Intel(R) Gigabit Adapter NDIS 6.x driver, Intel Corporation).
Google query: e1d68x64.sys Intel Corporation IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

On Wed 7/29/2020 4:09:39 AM your computer crashed or a problem was reported
crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\072920-71109-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x1C23C0)
Bugcheck code: 0x3B (0xC0000005, 0xFFFFF8012369AFF4, 0xFFFFF68865676290, 0x0)
Error: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION
file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
company: Microsoft Corporation
description: NT Kernel & System
Bug check description: This indicates that an exception happened while executing a routine that transitions from non-privileged code to privileged code.
This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

On Wed 7/29/2020 7:11:59 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reported
crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\072920-30125-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x1C23C0)
Bugcheck code: 0xA (0x9B0000, 0x2, 0x1, 0xFFFFF8002F6305C3)
Error: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
company: Microsoft Corporation
description: NT Kernel & System
Bug check description: This indicates that Microsoft Windows or a kernel-mode driver accessed paged memory at DISPATCH_LEVEL or above. This is a software bug.
This bug check belongs to the crash dump test that you have performed with WhoCrashed or other software. It means that a crash dump file was properly written out.
The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

Looks like RGBFusion.exe was the cause of at least one.

Uninstall and see if it helps..

Back
Top Bottom