Salutations From Your New Public Relations Manager!

Mitchell_A

Essential Member
I am pleased to announce, today, my appointment as the official Public Relations Manager at Windows7Forums.com. This position has involved demonstrating dedication, volunteerism, and excellent interpersonal skills.

As part of the Public Relations for Windows7Forums.com, I will provide you, the community, with up-to-the minute news on forum developments in Forum Announcements, and be able to handle official inquiries made in the feedback forum, or brought to my attention. These matters are all about how the forum can work best for you.

Over the coming weeks, I will provide even more news and information to you, which will give you a closer look into the work we are doing to make the website a success for all visitors and members alike.

Your comments on every aspect of the forum are in my top interests. If you have a suggestion, don't be afraid to voice it. I will certainly mention the idea to the entire staff who will collaborate on the idea - who knows, your single idea could become the best thing ever.

That's all for now - On behalf of all the staff members, We hope you enjoy your stay on the forum and I look forward to hearing from you as well as keeping you informed about what's happening on the forum!

Congratulations Mitchell, I'm sure that you'll do an excellent job as the site's public relations go to guy and if there is anything I can ever do to help in any way do not hesitate to ask.
Best of luck going forward, I'm sure we've all got your back.
Randy

Thanks Trouble. Don't be surprised if I come knocking on your door ;)
I think I speak for everyone when I say we all have each others backs.

Back