Windows 7 Screen "flashes" what might be the problem?

Milk

Hello!

Some days ago everything was OK with my computer, but at next day when I opened my computer I saw that suddenly there was a twinkling at the bottom of screen (from side to side). In next days it have become cumbersome and my eyes hurt because of that.
Picture itself is usual, but suddenly will come "flash"(sideways) for a moment and it happens really often.Sometimes full screen flashes, then only half and so on. Would also add, that when I turn my picture horizontal then "flashes" will appear horizontally too. Have no idea what might be the problem, maybe procesor? Or is it some kind of software reason?

First thing I'd check it the cable connections from the monitor to the GPU, that it's not loose. Then check to see you have the latest video driver. After that make sure you have the latest flash player installed for your browser, usually Adobe Flash and MS Silverlight.

Forgot to mention I have laptop, not table computer, but anyway I checked everything, installed all drivers again, but nothing helped.... Can I go to guarantee with my laptop and will they help?

Can I go to guarantee with my laptop and will they help?

I don't know what that means. If I had to guess...I'd say if you're asking about the warranty. If so, is it sill under warranty? If it is then send it in or take it back to where you purchased it. I'm guessing it's either the LCD panel cable connection is loose (it's internal) or the LCD panel itself is going bad.

Back