Windows 7 SCSI/RAID Host controller. I really need an answer

Thank you for replying.

I can not find anything in bios regarding SCSI/RAID Host Controller.

I tried installing that chipset driver, now im getting an error when entering Windows; There was a problem starting C:\Windows\system32\sshnas.dll

hmm well either unninstall it in windows or if you cant then use system restore or if you cant actually get into windows press F8 on boot go into safe mode and remove in add remove programs .........

Is it possible your board doesn't support raid ?

Well I actually dont know if my mb supports raid, but there has never been any problems with this raid thing anyway.
I tried system restore and afterwards installing newest nvidia gfx drivers, still get the error message.

Im beginning to think that these scsi/raid drivers for my mb, doesnt support win 7.

Well I actually dont know if my mb supports raid, but there has never been any problems with this raid thing anyway.
I tried system restore and afterwards installing newest nvidia gfx drivers, still get the error message.

Im beginning to think that these scsi/raid drivers for my mb, doesnt support win 7.

I suspect if that was so then the vista 64 drivers would work as they normally do in all other cases, If you really really wanted to test this theory then install vista 64bit on a separate partition and install the raid and see if it works :cool:

that probably didn't come across how i meant , hmmm having tested windows7 since beta I have used with 90% success vista drivers in the absence of any suitable windows 7 drivers so I am suspicious as to why they won't work for you :confused:

are you getting any errors in windows event viewer ?

I did find Link Removed - Invalid URL maybe give that a try ?

Last edited:
I reinstalled Windows 7 and now the scsi/raid host controller error is gone :) :)

Thank you for your replies..

Back
Top Bottom