Windows 7 Shut off Security Warning when using INTERNET

beeheck

I'm using windows 7 and INTERNET explorer 8 when I get on the INTERNET and try to go to Hotmail a window comes up and says, "Security Warning - Do you want to view only the web page content that was delivered securely?" In the box that comes up it has more... "This web page contains content that will not be delivered using secure HTTPS connection, which could compromise the security of the entire page." Then it has three buttons to click on, "More Info", "Yes", "No" - This comes up time after time, page after page, didn't use to do this and I haven't downloaded any programs for security, or to use with/on the INTERNET. I use AVG for my anti-virus and it is a pay for version. Help, this is driving me crazy.

Hello beeheck,
2a99y0o.jpg
to Windows 7 Forums,

Others may have a direct solution for your "Security Warning" issue.
My suggestion would be to download and install; MSE/Microsoft Security Essentials
I understand you have a fully paid version of AVG, but many people are switching to MSE.
Follow the instructions provided in this link; Link Removed - Invalid URL to completely remove AVG from your PC. (you can always re-install AVG, if my suggestion does not fix your issue)

Keep us posted

Don

Back