SnagFilms app

taylor96

http://windows8forums.com/windows-8-news/15233-updated-25-best-windows-8-apps-available-today.html
In the above item on this site there is a mention of some great apps including one called
SnagFilms... on trying to down load it I find it does not exist in the Win8 store and I get a not saying something like " not available for your computer etc...yet this app is shown as available on the above forum as well as on the developers site.. but appears not to really exist..
I wonder why...... any thoughts anyone ..........

g

Can't comment but, much to my surprise, I don't find Skype in Store, either.

Cheers,
Drew
new_windows_logo1.jpg

http://windows8forums.com/windows-8-news/15233-updated-25-best-windows-8-apps-available-today.html
In the above item on this site there is a mention of some great apps including one called
SnagFilms... on trying to down load it I find it does not exist in the Win8 store and I get a not saying something like " not available for your computer etc...yet this app is shown as available on the above forum as well as on the developers site.. but appears not to really exist..
I wonder why...... any thoughts anyone ..........

g

I see your location is New Brunswick.. I'm in Nova Scotia, welcome to the forums :). Unfortunately, a lot of apps seem to be region dependent, which is very disappointing. I assume that to be the issue with this one as well. If you were to contact the developers, they might be able to tell you if they plan to release it to more countries soon. I personally find Endomondo to be unavailable in Canada :(

I'm in Calgary but, I would not have expected 'regional' issues anywhere w/in Canada. But, maybe the explanation... I have considered it.

Cheers,
Drew
new_windows_logo1.jpg

Skype on mine is there.. go into the Store and when it comes up its right there in the "spotlight: there is TSN Netflix and Skype all there together with couple of others.. not sure does the store come up the same for everyone..
you could also do a search and get it of course...

Hi.. I am in Saint John or actually Quispamsis...
Its kind of weird.. when you go to the site of SnagFilms there is no way you can contact them. you send a note BUT they say they do not answer inquiries but use them for future dev blah blah blah..
Is like we wrote it , if you don't like it well .................
anyway thanks for info . Im sure you are right as to why its not there for me....
G

Well, I don't have it here & Search Store doesn't find it, either. And since it was mentioned, my Store doesn't show Neflix, either.

Apparently we are not all getting the same things. Maybe cus my GA has not arrived yet & I'm still on RP but, I would not have expected that to matter.

Cheers,
Drew
new_windows_logo1.jpg

Back