Windows 7 software screen display like a dog's breakfast

Sophiesome

I downloaded and installed a PDF software named PDFMate for converting my images to PDF file. It was easy and my Antivirus scanner didn't object or detect any threats (unlike some other JPG to PDF converter software I tried).

The problem was that the PDFMate screen display was a dog's breakfast. Text was overwriting icons the BUILD button was half missing. I have searched the Internet, but seems not have the solution. Somebody else met such problem before? What can I do to make it right?

Hello Sophiesome,
2a99y0o.jpg
to Windows 7 Forums,

Where did you download the program from?

I would, at this point, remove the program via Add/Remove in Control Panel/Uninstall a program, then re-download it from PDFMate Free PDF Tools - Free PDF Converter and Free PDF Merger, then re-install it.

See if that helps any, if the issue persists, then I would consider another PDF Converter.
I did a little Googling and PDFMate didn't even show up on the first 5 pages.

Hope this helps
Don

BTW, I like your descriptive title
2mmh56u.jpg

Hello Sophiesome,
2a99y0o.jpg
to Windows 7 Forums,

Where did you download the program from?

I would, at this point, remove the program via Add/Remove in Control Panel/Uninstall a program, then re-download it from PDFMate Free PDF Tools - Free PDF Converter and Free PDF Merger, then re-install it.

See if that helps any, if the issue persists, then I would consider another PDF Converter.
I did a little Googling and PDFMate didn't even show up on the first 5 pages.

Hope this helps
Don

BTW, I like your descriptive title
2mmh56u.jpg

This is my first time to post here. I hope I had made my question clearly.

Actually, I [FONT=verdana, geneva, lucida, lucida grande, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]stumbled upon the page [/FONT]AddictiveTips » Blog ArchiveMerge PDF Files & Convert To EPUB, Text, HTML, Image Or SWF[FONT=verdana, geneva, lucida, lucida grande, arial, helvetica, sans-serif] some days ago for the sake of possible needing it for work. And today, I downloaded the program through the download link provided in that page. (The program I installed was [/FONT]PDFMate Free PDF Merger[FONT=verdana, geneva, lucida, lucida grande, arial, helvetica, sans-serif].) The link redirected me to the product page of PDFMate, so I think I downloaded the right software. [/FONT]

[FONT=verdana, geneva, lucida, lucida grande, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Just now, I uninstalled the previous merger program and installed it again. [/FONT]:( However, the problem persists.

I went to PDFMate tutorial page, and the screenshot of PDFMate merger program looks normally. Any problem with my computer?

I think that it may have something to do with your computer screen resolution. Or it might be a bug of the software you mentioned.

You may change your screen resolution to have a try, you know, different screen resolution has difference influence on the icons/file shown on computer.

Back