Windows 7 Software to backup MBR / MFT

dygi

Hi all..

Just wondering, is there any system tool i can use to backup MBRs / MFTs of NTFS partitions ? I mean not third party tools.

Hi Dygi, checkout my screenshot and welcome to the forums too...:D

I certainly don't understand You or just don't see exact option for backuping MBR / MFT of the system partition.

PS. How can I edit the list of frequently opened folders, that are listed when "right clicked" pinned icon LIBRARIES on the task bar ? Manually editing, by "right click and remove" is an infinity job.

> and welcome to the forums too...
biggrin.gif

Thank You :--)

The only option for backing up is shown arrowed. If this doesn't meet your requirements then you may have to go with a third party app..
As for your other question.. Could you illuminate further?
Thankyou..

Sure..

In win7 on the task bar i have pinned LIBRARIES folder. When i click right mouse button, a list with often opened folders appears. I've tried to manage by choosing "pin to the list" to these folders i want to see on the list, and "remove" to the rest.

The problem is, that i removed over 30 "folders" from the list but, again and again new "folders" are appearing. So i ask for the tip where can i set options, which folders are visible as pinned, and maybe some more options to choose. Other way of resolving this: where can i clear the invisible list of "recently" opened folders, that appears again and again when i try to remove them one by one.

Just wondering, if i can manage this list the same way as MENU START, where in prperties i can choose that ONLY pinned programs are shown one the list. The program I OFTEN open / use aren't shown.

I just want to stop these OFTEN opened folders appear on the list, making it a real mess.

Link Removed due to 404 Error

Does the settings I've got arrowed help any? Just right-click on the start orb and choose properties..

Generally no..

These options refers to menu START. I want to apply such setting to menu, that shows up when i click right button on LIBRARIES pinned icon (on the task bar), as shown on the screen in my previous post.

Back
Top Bottom