Windows 8 Some wierd shapes on windows 8 starting screen

Vindofs sekiz

Hello everyone,
A terrible case come over to me :(

I have restarted my windows 8 pc and when i came back i saw that the windows password screen has strange shapes that i have never see before. I entered my password but it doesn't working. Something strange characters similar to other shapes seen.
I cannot switch to safe mode cause when i hard boot the machine and trying to press f8, machine is beeping very loudly and doesn't work.
I will be appreciate that someone suggest What should i do?

I took a photo of screen with my phone's camera.

Attachments

• IMG_20140807_133636.jpg
    IMG_20140807_133636.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 297
  • IMG_20140807_132949.jpg
    IMG_20140807_132949.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 252
Hi,
with a pc constant beeping can mean that either a RAM stick has failed or has become loose. Is it the actual Bios tone that is beeping?

You might want to take your ram stick out and reset. Make sure it is all the way in and clamped down on both ends.

As Sonny says check your system RAM is ok by making sure they are firmly secured. If your unsure on how to do this procedure post the make as well as the model of your machine and we'll do our best to advise you.

Another thing you could try is removing the battery for 30mins.

You might want to take your ram stick out and reset. Make sure it is all the way in and clamped down on both ends.
Thanks for your reply, i made the system recovery using restore point. And the PC is struggling at the moment

PC came to life... :)
I did not anything with RAMs. Windows recovery worked.
Thank you very much kemical and sonny

By the way what if it was because of the some kind of problem with RAMs? is there an any possiblity about such like that? What should i do if the same problem occurs again? It doesn't make sense trying again system recovery. And i dont think that the rams are not rest in peace un their slots

There have been some threads where the little boxes were showing up, but not exactly like yours. In those cases, it seemed to be related to the Windows Fonts and possibly the Segoe UI font.

Yes as Saltgrass mentioned this is most certainly a font corruption or missing font issue.

Back
Top Bottom