Windows 7 Sound not working anymore...

Win7Noob123

When i installed the windows 7 rc the sound worked and now it doesnt, everything says its installed and working properly but im still getting no sound. Im using a dell dimension 4600 desktop and ive tried to download and update the drivers manually throughh their website but its only showing windows xp downloads and it says "its not compatable with this software" or "your hardware is not properlly configured. in the device manager it says its (soundmax intergated digital audio). Can someone help me with this issue. thanks

When i installed the windows 7 rc the sound worked and now it doesnt, everything says its installed and working properly but im still getting no sound. Im using a dell dimension 4600 desktop and ive tried to download and update the drivers manually throughh their website but its only showing windows xp downloads and it says "its not compatable with this software" or "your hardware is not properlly configured. in the device manager it says its (soundmax intergated digital audio). Can someone help me with this issue. thanks

Try rolling back the drivers. or un-install the device driver, re-start and 7 should install the driver again.

Back