Special Thanks to Pauli for Financial Assistance

Mike

Windows Forum Admin
Staff member
Premium Supporter
We have recently received an enormous amount of financial assistance from @Pauli. He has helped tremendously this year and it is very much appreciated. Our team would like to express our heartfelt thanks to him for helping to keep the websites in operation. This one of a kind generosity is something unheard of in our many years of keeping these sites online and it is a reminder to us that we are on the right path. More practically, it will help cover most server costs for the entire month of December.

Happy Holidays to you all!

Last edited:
You rock, Titanic.

24gr2tc_th.jpg
r7n3hu.jpg
2hevgx4.jpg
214obqg.jpg
nbdxyf.jpg
n5pqd.jpg
24gr2tc_th.jpg
jz9oc6_th.jpg

Don

Wow! Great news.. A big thank you to @Pauli. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
As Public Relations I would like to take a moment to thank you both personally and on behalf of our entire staff. Members like you can be few and far between, @Pauli . Your support to the site before this certainly did not go un-noticed. As a matter of fact, your username is one the most common I see, busily replying to posts and offering support to users wherever you can, or advising them where to look if you can't. That's a type of dedication rarely found in users of an internet support forum, as most come and go merely looking for the assistance you offer. Users such as yourself are actually the backbone of this site. We couldn't do it without you.

For a user to make such a large donation is so commendable - many of us here on the staff try to help out where we can, but for the most part this is with operation of the site, moderation, etc.

From each and everyone of us here at Windows8Forums.com, Thank-you!
& Happy Holidays!

Mitchell Anthony,
Public Relations.

Great...! Thanks @Pauli :) It's people like you who keep such a great community alive .. Hats off my friend

Once again, @Pauli, deserves a great deal of gratitude, respect, and thanks from our team. Yet again, he has outdone himself by providing a substantial donation to the website. This is greatly appreciated and contributes directly to the continued operation of our service and payment of its costs. Any donation outside of the Premium Supporter account upgrade can be made here, securely and risk free. I'd just like to make sure that this community is aware that this man is clearly a philanthropist of this site to a large extent. Titanic has become one of our greatest supporters in this regard. It is a reminder that we are on the right path and no words can describe how helpful this is. While he seeks no recognition for this contribution, it is remarkable. Thank you!

Last edited:
You are a great asset to this forum Pauli, not only financially, but also in your willingness to help others with whatever issue they may have.
I truly admire and respect that you put the general good or the needs or interests of others first, I tip my hat to you sir.
It's a special kind of quality to find in a person like you Pauli.

Don

Spare your words, gentlemen. I'm not as good as you may think I am. Like in the film Pearl Harbor, when the American pilot got to England to help in the fight for Britain, he was asked by the British Commander, Are all yanks so anxious to die, he answered, Not anxious to die, Sir, just anxious to matter.

I trust this Forum is very much a matter of matter.

Spare your words, gentlemen. I'm not as good as you may think I am. Like in the film Pearl Harbor, when the American pilot got to England to help in the fight for Britain, he was asked by the British Commander, Are all yanks so anxious to die, he answered, Not anxious to die, Sir, just anxious to matter.

I trust this Forum is very much a matter of matter.

Nicely said there Pauli....

Just a small note. Encouraged by people using their real names here, I decided to do that too. So I skipped Titanic, and took my real name, Pauli, in use. I heartily thank Mike for his incredibly fast action in this matter.

Cheerio, everyone.

=================================================

I don't know how fond I am about this topic. Makes me feel like I'm some kind of a celebrity, something I never intended. If it encourages others to support the Forum, it's okay. But perhaps a more general topic about benefactors would be proper? Something like a list of people who have supported, not making them in a hierarchic order according to sums given, but plainly mentioning names?

Not sure, but perhaps something like this. I do not, however, make any demands to remove this topic. After all, it may give a spark to support. Who knows? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom