Windows 7 Speedfan 4.3.5 Beta 17

Thanks for the info' ... It looks ok and the exotics is a cool addition, lets hope the release candidate is available soon..

Judging by the time period between Beta 15 and Beta 17, it will likely be two or three more months before a release candidate.

Mind you I'm still happy to use version 4.33 and as I have said before the 4.34 version seemed a little buggy. I did mail the dev about it but no reply as of yet..

Well he is really busy these days. I was able to wangle out a special Speedfan Beta which covers mostly only my machine so, that I now have support for my smbus chip MCP73. It's now getting to the point that it's really operational. All I need is the motherboard config and I will be ready to go.

Re: Speedfan 4.3.5 Beta 21

This puppy jumped 4 more cycles since I last posted earlier today. Whats well mostly goodies for the MCP73 SMBus among other things. I may know something thats on tap for tommorow. Thats more motherboard configs including my Foxconn. Well then until Tuesday morning for the next set of reports.

Sorry to hear that, what kind of error do you get? The only thing left for me, is getting a motherboard config under clock and the possible correct clock there also. I guess I am not good enough to work on that one, and will have to leave that for Alfredo.

Back