Windows 7 Speedfan 4.3.6 Beta 10

lorenkjr1

Extraordinary Member
Speedfan 4.3.8 Beta 10

Now available at www.almico.com then look for Speedfan Site. You need to register in order to download Beta. Most new features have to do with RAID. But, there are some bug fixes also. Oh yeah, now obviously has Windows 7 support and works with both 32 and 64 bit Vista.

Sorry about the 4.3.6, I need to review my posts a little more carefully from now on.

It'll be great if he's finally got HDD monitering in RAID sorted....

Yeah it would. Say what were you telling me about the raid setup I could get. Thats sort of next on my agenda. What do I need and all that sort of stuff. The video card worked out fine with no aparent problems that I can see anyway. I had to laugh the other day, I saw tape drives are still marketed and I thought they were not around any more. But, wow the prices they get for them are absurd to say the least. Who the heck can afford a $5,000.00 tape drive? Oh well, I guess someone can or they would not actually be selling them; right?

I can't remember what I told you lol....

I guess it comes down to if your motherboard can run RAID or not? If not, you could always buy a plug-in PCI card.

Thanks I knew it was something like that. One more question would be is there someplace where I can find out what is available for x1 cards ( I believe thats correct, right)?

Back